Will they extend the UCAP tour to the rest of the US?

GNR 1991

There were a few major cities that didn't get a whiff of the US tour last year. Namely the San Francisco Bay Area and Portland. We haven't gotten shows since 2006. 2 sold-out nights in SF at the Warfield in '06, I'm sure if they continue the club/small venue tour, they'd sell out here again. It seems like they're still adding dates (Miami, ATL), so I guess there's always a chance? Even though, they played LA in December, still I think it's a fair issue. The latest date is March 5th, so I'm sure they can fit in way more shows before the Hall of Fame and Europe, right?

If they did a club show in portland at the roseland or the crystal ballroom, i bet it would be a success. A lot of people came to the show at the rose garden show back in 06, though i Didn't actually go 2 that show. was 16 & broke & i thought to myself "Oh, i'm sure they'll be back in a few years", how wrong i was haha.

Edited by The Matinator

If they did a club show in portland at the roseland or the crystal ballroom, i bet it would be a success. A lot of people came to the show at the rose garden show back in 06, though i Didn't actually go 2 that show. was 16 & broke & i thought to myself "Oh, i'm sure they'll be back in a few years", how wrong i was haha.

this would be awesome

Tommy already has some solo shows scheduled next to the end of this tour. I very much doubt it.
He also has a show on Wednesday in Philly on top of Florida later that night. Hasn't stopped me tet...

That's why they moved Orlando to March 5. Originally, it was going to be at February 29.

I think because of Ron's physical condition, it might be break time until England.

You're probably right.