Miami show tonight right?

Hey O/T: msl, do you know if whether or not Kevin Nash is still with the WWE in any capacity? Wait I'm asking about Kevin friggin Nash in 2012 <_<

hey do you follow FCW?

Pretty sure Nash signed a multi-year Legends contract. The same kinda thing people like Dusty Rhodes and Roddy Piper have. Not msl but damnit, I do love me some wrestling.

Yeah he's on a 5 year Legends deal.

All I know is, Road Dogg is an agent now. I'm a happy camper.

Ahh what I'd give for a New Age Outlaws reunion.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey O/T: msl, do you know if whether or not Kevin Nash is still with the WWE in any capacity? Wait I'm asking about Kevin friggin Nash in 2012 <_<

hey do you follow FCW?

Pretty sure Nash signed a multi-year Legends contract. The same kinda thing people like Dusty Rhodes and Roddy Piper have. Not msl but damnit, I do love me some wrestling.

Like Billy would be able to come back even if he wanted to.

hey do you follow FCW?

Like Billy would be able to come back even if he wanted to.

Sad but true.

hey do you follow FCW?

okay thanx to you and msl, oh and no I wasn't surely asking aobut he specifics though but man, since it's wrestlemania time coming up, I sure wish Savage was still around but then again what would they have done with him if he was alive anyhow that they didn't do while he was hanging out or sitting at home?

oh and hope everyone's having a great time and the band sounding great too!

true obsession and gunner but if road dogg came back why not bill, then, I mean HHH I can understand everyone has feelings but he still has nerve to be aggravated and given his position that will surely aggravate many now and in the future lol :rofl-lol:

Guest gunns5

axl just told another story. the band partied with lisa marie presley after the orlando show. and axl blamed her for how much he drank because when elvis's daughter calls you a pussy you get a pass.

:lol: cool story, cheers