House Of Blues, West Hollywood, Califórnia, USA

Hatchepsut

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ben9785

Finck and Brain, coming onstage.. The two members that I really wish would appear at least one more time with GNR.. wow.

Edited by ben9785

Civil war

You forgot to put this one between Better n' My Michelle

This is the right setlist:

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome To The Jungle

3. Mr Brownstone

4. It's So easy

5. Sorry

6. You're Crazy

7. Rocket Queen

8. Estranged

9. Richard Fortus Solo

10. Live And Let Die

11. This I Love

12. Used To Love Her

13. Dead Flowers

14. Tommy Stinson - Motivation

15. Shackler's Revenge

16. Dizzy Reed Solo - Baba O' Riley

17. Street Of Dreams

18. You Could Be Mine

17. Dj Ashba Solo

18. Sweet Child O' Mine

19. Another Brick In The Wall/ November Rain

20. Ron Solo Pink Panther

21. Don't Cry

22. Better

23. Civil War

24. My Michelle

25. Knocking On Heaven's Door

26. Mama Kin!

Jam

27. Nightrain

Encore

Jam

28. Madagascar

29. Whole Lotta Rosie

30. Patience

31. Paradise City

Edited by axljungle

Setlist

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Browstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

4tus Solo

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Used To Love Her

Dead Flowers (Cover)

Motivation (Tommy on Vocals)

Shackler's Revenge

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall

November Rain

Ron Solo

Don't Cry

Better

Civil War

My Michelle

Knocking On Heaven's Door

Mama Kin

Jam

Nightrain

Jam

Madagascar

Whole lotta Rosie

Jam

Patience

Jam

Paradise City

Events :

First Dead Flowers performance in 19 years

First Mama Kin performance in 20 years

Axl Piano is white.

Brain played bongos.

Robin Finck played lead guitar on Better.

My Michelle w/ Sebastian Bach.

Eddie Trunk in the building

Leaving at 3A. They just played Riff Raff with @bumblefoot wailing. Still have at least 30 minutes left. Looking like a 4 hour set? Fried

They played Riff Raff?

Edited by bumblecool

Fucken amazing. Now this is fucken interesting. New old songs being played(Mama Kin, Dead flowers) and the return of Brain and Robin, 2 out of 3 of the instrumental players on Chinese Democracy. I really have to say, I'm bowled over. I would have been happy with Mama Kin or My Michelle being added back in, but Brain AND Robin? Wow.

Guest gunns5

Fucken amazing. Now this is fucken interesting. New old songs being played(Mama Kin, Dead flowers) and the return of Brain and Robin, 2 out of 3 of the instrumental players on Chinese Democracy. I really have to say, I'm bowled over. I would have been happy with Mama Kin or My Michelle being added back in, but Brain AND Robin? Wow.

Great day bro, I never saw this coming nor thought it would ever happen, good to see the old newies back on stage :D

Great day bro, I never saw this coming nor thought it would ever happen, good to see the old newies back on stage :D

Also shows there is no bitterness between Brain, Robin and Axl.

So much for this band moving forward, producing new music and actually having some credit. I think tonight has sucked big time. Tell ya what let's tour with every past member of gnr this summer. I feel very sorry for Bumble, dj and Frank. So fuckin disrespectful

What are you even talking about man? Brain was playing the bongos for fucks sake.

And Finck comes out to play on one song and the band is now never moving forward and is doomed? C'mon man! :lol:

Haha It's fast becomming an Axl Rose band now. He does what he wants and fuck the rest of them. Might just sell my o2 tickets and make a profit on them while i can. Sod this.

are ur seats on the "standing" area cuz i need 2 seats for o2 in london....

Same old setlist i see then, try a new song, then maybe i might get as excited as you lot, Really some of you were probably back in the day saying how shit Robin and Brain were. Some of you really !

Haha, are you having some kind of breakdown?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Maybe, just don't see how tonight is good, for guns n roses moving forward.

Can I ask you if you don't like Axl then who do you like in the current lineup? Seems to me most people are Axl first and other members second - your comments just intrigue me thats all.

God no i love Axl of years ago. But he fast becomming the washed up has been everyone but real fans is saying. Move forward for godskaes, he was playing my michelle and mama kin 6 years ago. And really my michelle with bach, really ? I just think this band has finally shown Guns can be good again, except Axl seems intent in holding them back. So if anyone wants tickets for o2 in may at £80 then pm me. i'm done with this crap.

Jesus.

What flew up your ass?

Better question, what kind of a fan of are you?

"I'm done with this crap. I'm selling my ticket because they aren't playing anything new!"

You'd have to pry my ticket out of my dead hands if you wanted it. Never would I sell my GNR ticket.

shhhhhh let him sell his tickets to me :b i wanna go, fuck him