House Of Blues, West Hollywood, Califórnia, USA

Hatchepsut

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old setlist i see then, try a new song, then maybe i might get as excited as you lot, Really some of you were probably back in the day saying how shit Robin and Brain were. Some of you really !

I certainly didn't, I was a fan of both of them.

Duff and Izzy was a great surprise as well, aren't we allowed to be excited when a member from GN'Rs history are making a guest appearance? I really don't see a problem here..

Same old setlist i see then, try a new song, then maybe i might get as excited as you lot, Really some of you were probably back in the day saying how shit Robin and Brain were. Some of you really !

Haha, are you having some kind of breakdown?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Maybe, just don't see how tonight is good, for guns n roses moving forward.

Can I ask you if you don't like Axl then who do you like in the current lineup? Seems to me most people are Axl first and other members second - your comments just intrigue me thats all.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Maybe, just don't see how tonight is good, for guns n roses moving forward.

Not sure how it has any effect at all, really?

EDIT MAMA KIN WTF

You have summed it up perfectly, when has guns n' roses made an affect at all, new music a new albulm and give this band the credit it deserves, not bring old members on stage, really who cares about robin or brain, they were awful when they was in the band full time.

stop the bashing on Robin and Brain. they were the biggest part of gnr!

and they were awesome in their ways

just enjoy what comes up next.

it's very awesome that they are invited up on stage.

I don't see you complaining when Duff or Izzy came back on so shut it.

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Browstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

4tus Solo

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Used To Love Her

Dead Flowers (Cover)

Motivation (Tommy on Vocals)

Shackler's Revenge

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall

November Rain

Ron Solo

Don't Cry

Better

My Michelle

Knocking On Heaven's Door

Mama Kin

Jam

Nightrain

Events :

Dead Flowers first performance in 19 years

Axl Piano is white

Brain played bongos

Robin Finck played lead guitar on Better

Sebastian Bach singing My Michelle

Eddie Trunk in the building

Edited by bumblecool

Can I ask you if you don't like Axl then who do you like in the current lineup? Seems to me most people are Axl first and other members second - your comments just intrigue me thats all.

God no i love Axl of years ago. But he fast becomming the washed up has been everyone but real fans is saying. Move forward for godskaes, he was playing my michelle and mama kin 6 years ago. And really my michelle with bach, really ? I just think this band has finally shown Guns can be good again, except Axl seems intent in holding them back. So if anyone wants tickets for o2 in may at £80 then pm me. i'm done with this crap.

God no i love Axl of years ago. But he fast becomming the washed up has been everyone but real fans is saying. Move forward for godskaes, he was playing my michelle and mama kin 6 years ago. And really my michelle with bach, really ? I just think this band has finally shown Guns can be good again, except Axl seems intent in holding them back. So if anyone wants tickets for o2 in may at £80 then pm me. i'm done with this crap.

Nitpicking, they've never played Mama Kin post-2000

What are you talking about ? Jeez Duff and Izzy were original members. Izzy was a main songwriter of the hits that made Guns N Roses that band it was. Your arguement is fuckin stupid comapring brain and robin to izzy and duff. Really shut it until you have a decent arguement.

What are you talking about ? Jeez Duff and Izzy were original members. Izzy was a main songwriter of the hits that made Guns N Roses that band it was. Your arguement is fuckin stupid comapring brain and robin to izzy and duff. Really shut it until you have a decent arguement.

Brain and Finck helped make Chinese Democracy.

Ha lol,

so Robin and Brain weren't the main songwriters for like all of the songs on chinese and beyond??? is that what your saying..

please think before you post.

Edited by gnrjanus