Madagascar

Events :

Dead Flowers first performance in 19 years

Axl Piano is white

Brain played bongos

Robin Finck played lead guitar on Better

Sebastian Bach singing My Michelle

Eddie Trunk in the building

Same old setlist i see then, try a new song, then maybe i might get as excited as you lot, Really some of you were probably back in the day saying how shit Robin and Brain were. Some of you really !

Haha, are you having some kind of breakdown?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Maybe, just don't see how tonight is good, for guns n roses moving forward.

Can I ask you if you don't like Axl then who do you like in the current lineup? Seems to me most people are Axl first and other members second - your comments just intrigue me thats all.

God no i love Axl of years ago. But he fast becomming the washed up has been everyone but real fans is saying. Move forward for godskaes, he was playing my michelle and mama kin 6 years ago. And really my michelle with bach, really ? I just think this band has finally shown Guns can be good again, except Axl seems intent in holding them back. So if anyone wants tickets for o2 in may at £80 then pm me. i'm done with this crap.

Nitpicking, they've never played Mama Kin post-2000

God be quiet, you obviously don't follow Guns properly. they played it at the o2 in london to name atleast 7 other gigs on the 2010 tour

stop the bashing on Robin and Brain. they were the biggest part of gnr!

and they were awesome in their ways

just enjoy what comes up next.

it's very awesome that they are invited up on stage.

I don't see you complaining when Duff or Izzy came back on so shut it.

What are you talking about ? Jeez Duff and Izzy were original members. Izzy was a main songwriter of the hits that made Guns N Roses that band it was. Your arguement is fuckin stupid comapring brain and robin to izzy and duff. Really shut it until you have a decent arguement.

shut up now. thanks.

Same old setlist i see then, try a new song, then maybe i might get as excited as you lot, Really some of you were probably back in the day saying how shit Robin and Brain were. Some of you really !

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Maybe, just don't see how tonight is good, for guns n roses moving forward.

Can I ask you if you don't like Axl then who do you like in the current lineup? Seems to me most people are Axl first and other members second - your comments just intrigue me thats all.

God no i love Axl of years ago. But he fast becomming the washed up has been everyone but real fans is saying. Move forward for godskaes, he was playing my michelle and mama kin 6 years ago. And really my michelle with bach, really ? I just think this band has finally shown Guns can be good again, except Axl seems intent in holding them back. So if anyone wants tickets for o2 in may at £80 then pm me. i'm done with this crap.

Jesus.

What flew up your ass?

Better question, what kind of a fan of are you?

"I'm done with this crap. I'm selling my ticket because they aren't playing anything new!"

You'd have to pry my ticket out of my dead hands if you wanted it. Never would I sell my GNR ticket.

Edited by Chloe

God be quiet, you obviously don't follow Guns properly. they played it at the o2 in london to name atleast 7 other gigs on the 2010 tour

I'm pretty sure they didn't unless you can link me a video.

stop the bashing on Robin and Brain. they were the biggest part of gnr!

and they were awesome in their ways

just enjoy what comes up next.

it's very awesome that they are invited up on stage.

I don't see you complaining when Duff or Izzy came back on so shut it.

What are you talking about ? Jeez Duff and Izzy were original members. Izzy was a main songwriter of the hits that made Guns N Roses that band it was. Your arguement is fuckin stupid comapring brain and robin to izzy and duff. Really shut it until you have a decent arguement.

Ha lol,

so Robin and Brain weren't the main songwriters for like all of the songs on chinese and beyond??? is that what your saying..

please think before you post.

Beyong Chinese democracy, have not seen any new material since that. Plus i like Chinese but it hardly blew the music world did it, no you can buy it for 99p off amazon.

No, the last time they played it was in 1992. You are completely unravelling at the seams before our very eyes.

I think you're mixing it up with Nice Boys...

Chloe, well if that's really your name. You are missing the point, the fact he always goes back never forwards, when all the band quite obviously want too. What kind of fan, really how many shows you been too, that's right none probably. Anyway enough made my point, glad some of you enjoyed the show.

I think you're mixing it up with Nice Boys...

Mama Kin was not play for over a decade dude.

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Browstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

4tus Solo

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Used To Love Her

Dead Flowers (Cover)

Motivation (Tommy on Vocals)

Shackler's Revenge

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall

November Rain

Ron Solo

Don't Cry

Better

My Michelle

Knocking On Heaven's Door

Mama Kin

Jam

Nightrain

Jam

Madagascar

Whole lotta Rosie 

Events :

Dead Flowers first performance in 19 years

Axl Piano is white

Brain played bongos

Robin Finck played lead guitar on Better

Sebastian Bach singing My Michelle

"Washed up has been everyone but real fans say"

Although not new to Guns I only just started following them & no way do I think Axl is a has been. It was watching videos of him that sparked my interest in the band - so if he was that bad I doubt I'd have become a "fan".

Wish I could buy your tickets but I'm on the other side of the world so a bit inconvenient :(

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Browstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

4tus Solo

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Used To Love Her

Dead Flowers (Cover)

Motivation (Tommy on Vocals)

Shackler's Revenge

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall

November Rain

Ron Solo

Don't Cry

Better

My Michelle

Knocking On Heaven's Door

Mama Kin

Jam

Nightrain

Jam

Madagascar

Whole lotta Rosie

Jam

Patience

Jam

Paradise City

Events :

First Dead Flowers performance in 19 years

First Mama Kin performance in 20 years

Axl Piano is white.

Brain played bongos.

Robin Finck played lead guitar on Better.

My Michelle w/ Sebastian Bach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diferent Day, Same Setlist, Same guests....

Fuck this shit, im leaving!

Edited by bumblecool

rock4ev, a vital meaning of "washed up" to me is being so out of this world/not giving a flying hoot that you don't even remember (nor want to,)your name but still want the whole world to chant it, if that makes sense :question:

that doesn't apply here we see :xmasssanta:

Edited by Nicc