House Of Blues, West Hollywood, Califórnia, USA

Hatchepsut

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I won't tell you to shut up but I thought that you said you would :rofl-lol:

but still seriously, we always say this or that, how about asking the people in the BAND how THEY feel, if we want to go that far

edit: for realz rock4eva no way let's not start that, some's nerves wouldn't take it

:thumbsup:

Edited by Nicc

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Browstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

4tus Solo

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Used To Love Her

Dead Flowers (Cover)

Motivation (Tommy on Vocals)

Shackler's Revenge

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall

November Rain

Ron Solo

Don't Cry

Better

My Michelle

Knocking On Heaven's Door

Events :

Dead Flowers first performance in 19 years

Axl Piano is white

Brain played bongos

Robin Finck played lead guitar on Better

Sebastian Bach singing My Michelle

Eddie Trunk in the building

So much for this band moving forward, producing new music and actually having some credit. I think tonight has sucked big time. Tell ya what let's tour with every past member of gnr this summer. I feel very sorry for Bumble, dj and Frank. So fuckin disrespectful

I think if you ask any one of them, they wouldn't have any problems with it.

As if they have any choice or say in the matter. Guns n Roses does not need a manager or any leadrers, it has Axl Rose and boy he makes sure he's in control. I'm happy for those of you that wants to see this though.

You're assuming it's Axl who brought them in.

Richard is playing with Brain on Kimmel soon, could have been him who asked him to join them on stage.

Haha It's fast becomming an Axl Rose band now. He does what he wants and fuck the rest of them. Might just sell my o2 tickets and make a profit on them while i can. Sod this.

Congratulations! You have won the 2012 Most Overreacting Forum Members Award!

No price reward, but rest assured your contribution to the amount of mindless whining will be remembered for a long time.

Really any award from the kind, grateful members of this place is so wanted, i could not care a less. Thankyou though for the award, although it's a funy one coming from the master whiner like yourself.

Now I won't tell you to shut up but I thought that you said you would :rofl-lol:

but still seriously, we always say this or that, how about asking the people in the BAND how THEY feel, if we want to go that far

edit: for realz rock4eva no way let's not start that, some's nerves wouldn't take it

Not likely to happen Nicc, wish this one was streamed though. Sounds like they're getting ready for a big party afterwards eh? rock3

Slash just walked on stage

Nah....just wanted to add to your excitement :lol:

Not cool, man.

Not cool. :anger:

Ohh sorry Chloe, feel a bit left out not knowing these former members :( Won't do it again.:confused:

Haha! Naww its okay :)

I just read the first line and immediately stopped what I was doing and was like, "....what!" Ha

Same old setlist i see then, try a new song, then maybe i might get as excited as you lot, Really some of you were probably back in the day saying how shit Robin and Brain were. Some of you really !

Haha, are you having some kind of breakdown?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Maybe, just don't see how tonight is good, for guns n roses moving forward.

Same old setlist i see then, try a new song, then maybe i might get as excited as you lot, Really some of you were probably back in the day saying how shit Robin and Brain were. Some of you really !

Haha, are you having some kind of breakdown?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Maybe, just don't see how tonight is good, for guns n roses moving forward.

Not sure how it has any effect at all, really?

EDIT MAMA KIN WTF

Edited by Black Sabbath

Not likely to happen Nicc, wish this one was streamed though. Sounds like they're getting ready for a big party afterwards eh? rock3

I wish they were streaming, hey someone check now lol

Oh yeah with LMP there someone's gonna get fuccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkked up later in the wee-wee hours :rofl-lol:

o/t now this should be covered and not the choice of words a certain known former member's buddy/friend was going to obviously say (hell I saw it coming a mile away so I wasn't pressed about it) but alas