Where did Axls moves go?

iftheworld

'Almost every show I watch he has his right hand in a karate chop stance' :rofl-lol:

All Axl's attempts to move like he did back when he was young don't work so well these days.

I think its better he simply walks around, without the jumping etc, and saves his energy for his vocal cords.

You really expect someone who's 50 to run and jump around like a maniac while screaming at the top of his lungs?

Apparently so sonic, (I just don't get it) and while Val has a point, not every rocker who's 50 gots the stamina that Bruce has.

Oh and:

So cruel doc brown lol but then again, what made the OP even suggest stroke in the first place? If he did then that's his business until he reveals so.

Sucks that he cut "himself" or whatever...... oh Axl you know damn well you got "dealt" with by those models :tongue2:

Tired of the age excuse.. Axl just isn't what he was. He is out performed by many older performers. Stage presence and voice.

Emoticon-Facepalm.gif

You really expect someone who's 50 to run and jump around like a maniac while screaming at the top of his lungs?

Apparently so sonic, (I just don't get it) and while Val has a point, not every rocker who's 50 gots the stamina that Bruce has.

Oh and:

So cruel doc brown lol but then again, what made the OP even suggest stroke in the first place? If he did then that's his business until he reveals so.

Sucks that he cut "himself" or whatever...... oh Axl you know damn well you got "dealt" with by those models :tongue2:

Tired of the age excuse.. Axl just isn't what he was. He is out performed by many older performers. Stage presence and voice.

rocket queen beat me to it, so I'll mince a bit <_< but fyi for who can comprehend, I don't want to give the impression that I'm absolving cause I know others can outjump/run him or whatever but still somehow he has some energy that maybe more than he has a right to have at this point or whatever.

Edited by Nicc

Who are those performers that outperform him stage presencewise?

Bruce Dickenson

Steven Tyler

Mick Jagger

Rob Halford

All these guys are older and put on a better show whether it be their stanima or voice.. The list could go on.

Wait a minute...

Have you ever tried to sing while dancing even a little bit? If you did, you should know how hard it is. Then keep in mind the difficulty of singing Guns songs and they way Axl sing them. You have many songs there that most singers couldn't even pull off in the studio.

And what's this thing with his moves. He moves around non stop, doing whatever. His moves in the past...what were those??!! Did you see any videos in the past that I didn't see?

He's fat, yes, but he pulls off a 3 (!!) hour show constantly moving while hitting higher notes that most world class rockers could only dream of.

Bruce Springsteen, but he does not age.

Axl is still great, I'd rather see him run a bit less and focus more on the vocals.

I'm not totally sure that I want that. The Dublin show is a good example. And let's keep in mind that everyone who went to shows in 2011/2012 praised his voice above all other things, so I don't think he needs to!