Where did Axls moves go?

iftheworld

Where did the moves go from 87-92? All he does is shuffle and hop. Did he forget how to dance?

What's wrong with his right hand? Almost every show I watch he has his right hand in a karate chop stance. Did he have a stroke?

I'm not knocking him, I'm just curious about what happened.

You really expect someone who's 50 to run and jump around like a maniac while screaming at the top of his lungs?

I love Axl and I loved the GNR show in Dallas last November, but I've seen many hard rock and metal singers in their 50's and 60's rock it.

Look at Iron Maiden's singer Bruce and the Scorpions' Klaus. These guys move around like they are still 25 years old, but then again they tour more often than GNR.

Anyway, maybe Axl wasn't feelin it that night. I think as long as Axl can sing and get up there night after night and perform 3 hour shows, I think we can give him a break if he's not running around everynight at every show.

Regarding the glove, I thought I remember hearing something about him cutting his hand pretty badly and bandaging it up sometime around fashion week 2010 in nyc and the glove was just there to conceal the bandage. And now the glove remains (lol kinda like "no love remains" amirite?) just bc it looks cool.

Edited by there is no dana only zool

Where did the moves go from 87-92? All he does is shuffle and hop. Did he forget how to dance?

What's wrong with his right hand? Almost every show I watch he has his right hand in a karate chop stance. Did he have a stroke?

Well apparently you didn't watch every show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azOMPEyko7E

You bring a lot to dumbass and dumbass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPTfwW89UIY

One thing I have noticed he always did when talking is look over to the right - watch the rants & he always looks to the right constantly while playing with the microphone. Maybe a bit of OCD perhaps?

Now with the glasses & hat (and no rants) it's hard to tell if he still does this.

He frequently does crossover shuffles, wind sprints and leg kicks. It's unreasonable to expect a 50-year-old man to do the exact same things he did when he was 30.

You really expect someone who's 50 to run and jump around like a maniac while screaming at the top of his lungs?

Apparently so sonic, (I just don't get it) and while Val has a point, not every rocker who's 50 gots the stamina that Bruce has.

Oh and:

So cruel doc brown lol but then again, what made the OP even suggest stroke in the first place? If he did then that's his business until he reveals so.

Sucks that he cut "himself" or whatever...... oh Axl you know damn well you got "dealt" with by those models :tongue2:

Edited by Nicc

Apparently so sonic, (I just don't get it) and while Val has a point, not every rocker who's 50 gots the stamina that Bruce has.

Oh and:

So cruel doc brown lol but then again, what made the OP even suggest stroke in the first place? If he did then that's his business until he reveals so.

Sucks that he cut "himself" or whatever...... oh Axl you know damn well you got "dealt" with by those models :tongue2:

Tired of the age excuse.. Axl just isn't what he was. He is out performed by many older performers. Stage presence and voice.

Oh and:

Tired of the age excuse.. Axl just isn't what he was. He is out performed by many older performers. Stage presence and voice.

I'm tired of all the complaining...