going to see L.A. Guns next sunday

Which version do you guys think is better?

Phil. Without question. He's the voice of the band.

Tracii can't seem to keep a singer in his version for more than a few weeks at a time. Phil's version has had a pretty stable lineup for the last few years.

Wow, Tracii can't catch a break, can he? Dude's fired from GnR before they launch into success, then goes back to LA Guns, and years later his ex-singer creates a better version of his life project!

Which version do you guys think is better?

Phil. Without question. He's the voice of the band.

Tracii can't seem to keep a singer in his version for more than a few weeks at a time. Phil's version has had a pretty stable lineup for the last few years.

Wow, Tracii can't catch a break, can he? Dude's fired from GnR before they launch into success, then goes back to LA Guns, and years later his ex-singer creates a better version of his life project!

I like Tracii a lot. As a player, and he seems like a cool guy.

But the fact is that he's burned through 3 or 4 singers within the last year or two. That speaks volumes.

im not a fan so I don't care. I had one tape which i liked. but it's like if U2 toured with Bono and Edge I'd be happy to call it U2, those other two, Larry Muller and the drummer? don't care. just play beautiful day. but if you're a fan it matters.

A friend of mine who has a band ( Hollywood Dirtbags, check them out if you like sleaze rock) just got back from opening a two week run for Traci's LA Guns over in Europe. I got to watch a webcast of one of the shows, and the guy Traci has singing for him now absolutely sucks, IMO. Supposedly after this European run is over Traci will be changing the name of the band. Guess we'll see....

A friend of mine who has a band ( Hollywood Dirtbags, check them out if you like sleaze rock) just got back from opening a two week run for Traci's LA Guns over in Europe. I got to watch a webcast of one of the shows, and the guy Traci has singing for him now absolutely sucks, IMO. Supposedly after this European run is over Traci will be changing the name of the band. Guess we'll see....

He brought back Paul Black (who was their singer before Phil) A few years back, and that was pretty bad. Dude has no voice at all.

Just give the name to Phil and Steve and be done with it.

Nahh, I think in this case it's more if Bono went one way and the Edge the other. Phil Lewis was the frontman for their most successful albums.

I was focusing on how much I don't care if I'm not a fan. I like their music, but I don't follow line up changes. I thought Hollywood Vampires was good.