What do you think will happen at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony?

Freddie Mercury's Ghost

What will happen at the Hall of Fame Induction?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a really hard call, I know what I'd like to happen. But to have to choose what you deep down think will, is a really hard task. :book:

You're so right. I've been looking at the poll for like 2 minutes and I don't know what to fucking pick!

I don't know what the hell will happen.

This is a really hard call, I know what I'd like to happen. But to have to choose what you deep down think will, is a really hard task. :book:

You're so right. I've been looking at the poll for like 2 minutes and I don't know what to fucking pick!

What makes it harder is that alot of those scenarios can overlap each other causing "other" problems. For example, if Axl accepts the award but no version of GN'R perform... this is going to be extremely awkward as Slash, Steven, Duff and Izzy will bound to be sitting close by, and they would no doubt want to perform you'd feel.

Also If Axl don't want to perform, but Duff, Steven and Slash perform with someone, or with Duff on vocals etc...... how awkward is it going to be for Axl sitting in the audience watching his tunes getting played without him.

And to make everyone even more confused...

What if they all get up to accept the award, but then certain members like Steven presume they are also gonna perform. So he get's up there with his sticks, and as the band accept the award, you can see Steven going to set up......and then Axl is like "WTF are you doing, I'm not performing".........another awkward moment will ensure. :D

Also If Axl don't want to perform, but Duff, Steven and Slash perform with someone, or with Duff on vocals etc...... how awkward is it going to be for Axl sitting in the audience watching his tunes getting played without him.

What if they all get up to accept the award, but then certain members like Steven presume they are also gonna perform. So he get's up there with his sticks, and as the band accept the award, you can see Steven going to set up......and then Axl is like "WTF are you doing, I'm not performing".........another awkward moment will ensure. :D

I don't think Axl would like to see his old bandmates performing at the RRHOF without him... I think its gonna be either they perform WITH Axl, or they just don't perform at all.

I imagine it being slightly awkward between the members, I just hope its not too awkward. Ha!

Do you guys think Axl and Slash are nervous to speak again?

I don't think Axl would like to see his old bandmates performing at the RRHOF without him... I think its gonna be either they perform WITH Axl, or they just don't perform at all.

I imagine it being slightly awkward between the members, I just hope its not too awkward. Ha!

Do you guys think Axl and Slash are nervous to speak again?

They probably are both nervous about the prospect of them meeting each other at this ceremony. They both won't want to let their guards down, it's only natural really considering all that's happened...

They'll go up to the podium, smile for the cameras, say the usual bullshit, and that'll be that.

If there's any of them playing together, it'll be some neutral situation with a large jam and extra friend celebrity musicians (like steven tyler, sebastian bach, zach wylde, cypress hill, fergie, black eyed peas, and/or whoever else). ; )

/2 cents

They'll go up to the podium, smile for the cameras, say the usual bullshit, and that'll be that.

If there's any of them playing together, it'll be some neutral situation with a large jam and extra friend celebrity musicians (like steven tyler, sebastian bach, zach wylde, cypress hill, fergie, black eyed peas, and/or whoever else). ; )

/2 cents

Cypress Hill, Fergie and The Black Eyed Peas shouldn't be let anywhere near the ceremony... :thumbsdown:

That's a certain way to make Axl feel totally uncomfortable and make him not want to perform, especially after what "those guys" did to SCOM and PC. :lol:

No, if a performance was going to happen..... I would only want it to be pure GN'R.

Anything else would seem pointless to me.

No version of GNR performs

Axl shows up, accepts award, does not perform

Axl and Slash do not interact

Yeah, that's my bet, too.

Very hard to tell. We need a poll with: "What do you WANT" and another poll with "What do you THINK" otherwise it's very hard to pick.

Why? Does figuring out what you think will happen suddenly become mentally challenging if you can't also think about what you would like to happen?

I am going to be optimistic and say they shake hands.

It would be nice to see them shake hands & maybe that could lead to a warm hug after being together again for so long.

Maybe they will meet beforehand to get the awkwardness over with so they will feel more comfortable at the ceremony.

A lot of time has gone by & seeing each other again might bring them together for a while like Duff & Axl have done.

Axl and Slash WILL interact and it will appear as if they never parted. Rumors will run wild about their good graces towards each other, and for good reason. I seriously

can't think of any two other people in the pop culture world that have had such a public rift. If they speak (and I'm certain they will), the hatchet will certainly be buried

and I'm also certain they leave with butterflies in their stomachs. Personally, grudges included, it's so personally satisfying and mentally healthy to get past grievances.

It's blowing my mind that six days short of twenty years, the guys below, plus Izzy Stradlin and Steven Adler will all be sitting at a table, and taking credit for changing the world.

Congratulations, Guns N' Roses. Your music and inspiration has made a great impact on my life.

/2 cents

Cypress Hill, Fergie and The Black Eyed Peas shouldn't be let anywhere near the ceremony... :thumbsdown:

That's a certain way to make Axl feel totally uncomfortable and make him not want to perform, especially after what "those guys" did to SCOM and PC. :lol:

No, if a performance was going to happen..... I would only want it to be pure GN'R.

Anything else would seem pointless to me.

Well said, I agree.

Nonetheless, the reality remains that it may be a necessity for the good ol' cliched "all-star jam" to take place (to provide extra buffer celebrity musicians), in order to get all parties to partake in performing together.

Axl and Slash WILL interact and it will appear as if they never parted. Rumors will run wild about their good graces towards each other, and for good reason.

LOL. I hope they do that if only to fuck with our minds! :lol:

Very hard to tell. We need a poll with: "What do you WANT" and another poll with "What do you THINK" otherwise it's very hard to pick.

Why? Does figuring out what you think will happen suddenly become mentally challenging if you can't also think about what you would like to happen?

I want the original band to perform but I think no version of Gn'R will perform.

I want Axl and Slash to shake hands but I think they won't interact.

I want Axl to show up, receive the award and perform but I think Axl will show up, receive the award and not perform.

That's the tricky part. Anyways, I went to what I think will happen instead of what I want :shrugs: