Get Izzy, Slash, Duff, Steven and Matt up there and play Dust N Bones

Original GNR

Just do classics that duff can do vocals. Izzy won't be there so Dust N' Bones might not be the best. But if he is, absolutely do it. But It's so easy would be cool to see.

Just for the love of god, Duff, Steven, don't let Slash bring Myles Fucking Kennedy.

What would be an epic moment of pure brilliance is if Izzy showed up and the guys played Dust N Bones. There would be no tension. Just 4/5 dudes playing the music they love without any drama.

Fuck Axl....get the band to play and invite people to sing. Baz, Kravitz, Kid Rock, Michael Monroe, Steven Tyler, and Todd

How about Its So Easy without Axl. Like they did before. See video. It was Slash and Duff on vocals.

I think So Fine would be a good song to do with Duff on vocals. I agree that Attitude would be a good one too.

Too bad Axl can't grace us with his presence long enough to play a few songs. He is too worried that all the fans would demand a reunion even stronger I am sure.

Edited by rocker rockstar

You guys are assuming that the other artists and people at the HOF ceremony actually want to hear those guys perform.

I've got a hunch none of the other inducted artists care to listen to 3/5th of VR perform.

They might want to hear 3/5 of Guns N'Roses to perform.