Do you think Axl would get so much shit from the press and fans if he had 3 or 4 new albums out by now?

ITW 2012

So many fools in here.

You know very well that Axl's appeal is a lot in being who he is and not giving in to other people wanting him to be more "normal".

And how can you say that cd is not a Guns album? Did you expect him to record another appetite-style album.

Get your head out of your own asses and suck it.

It isnt just the press. It is nuts how many people have posts with many reply's about Axl on facebook right now.. The guy is a complete clown.

And the answer to your question. If he kept releasing shitty albums like CD under the GnR name, then yes the press and everyone else would continue to rip him.

I actually think CD is a pretty great album, and I'd be happy with 4 albums of that quality by now. Axl's lack of output is what's doing him in at the moment, imo.

Pretty much.

If we had 4 albums worth of CD quality It'd be AMAZING. I really don't expect the next album to be close to the awesomeness of CD.

if we had a follow up to chinese by now i would say no because the new band would have showed progression

:thumbsup:

If Axl doesn't intend to progress and push today's band as Guns N' Roses, then I don't see the reason to even have this band anymore. Yes, they are a awesome band live, but their playing mostly stuff from the 1987-1993 era, not their own music. They have been playing Chinese Democracy, Street of Dreams, Madagascar for a decade, Better for 7 years. The only true new songs to the set-list are Shacklers, Sorry and This I love. That's 7 songs added to the set-list in the last decade! They need to have new music out to progress, until then they'll be looked at as a nostalgia act playing cover songs.

So many fools in here.

You know very well that Axl's appeal is a lot in being who he is and not giving in to other people wanting him to be more "normal".

And how can you say that cd is not a Guns album? Did you expect him to record another appetite-style album.

Get your head out of your own asses and suck it.

Why do u have to insult people that have a different opinion than you do?

As for the topic.

Yes.

If Axl had released 4 quality albums, the reunion people would be weeded down by 75% (imo).