[ALMOST OFFICIAL] Slash, Matt, Steven, Duff, Gilby WILL perform at the Hall of Fame. Myles MIGHT sing!

Nosaj Thing

This is definitely great news. From what I gather, the people who are glad Axl isn't showing are now pissed that Myles MIGHT sing? Jesus christ, you guys just don't want them to play at all do you? Well, it could have been Axl, but he chose to blow it off, if Myles fills in for Axl for ONE LITTLE SHOW like Bumblefoot, Fortus, Ashba, Stinson, and Frank fill in for the other guys on ENTIRE TOURS I don't see how that is such a bad thing. You guys are just assholes who hate the old band, admit it.

Edited by sweetness

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl's childish behaviour doesn't need to ruin the night for the rest of the guys. It's their night too. A celebration for what they've achieved. If Axl doesn't want to have anything to do with the HoF-thing, then it's ok and fair that the guys play and sing whatever they want, with whoever they want.

And I say this as an huge Axl fan!

I don't right often on this board, I usually just read, but this quote sums everything...Axl should have been there, but he is not...so move on with the next best thing! It sucks...but at the same time i'm glad that the rest of the original band are not letting us down on that one..

and I say that as a huge Axl fan myself!

the best part is, "this is not GN'R ... they are a cover band" :tongue2:

none of the founders members will be there ... only the replacements :krider:

:kiss:

Bitter much!

I think they should bring, Fergie or Marta Sanchez or Paulina Rubio ... Slash would feel more comfortable :xmassrudolph:

Really but hurt and bitter! To bad!!

Axl should try You're A Lie, i'm sure he'd bring some life to it.

Actually You're A Lie is doing very well it does not need any help.

Regardless of what "camp" you fucking choose in this little game(for lack of a better word), fact is, a bunch of die hard fans who payed out the kiester to attend this thing will at least get some bang for their buck. So really, what is the point of bitching about this?

Makes me happy for the fans who will be there tonight! :thumbsup:

Axl can't bring Ashba, Ron, Fortus or any other actual member, n' now Slash can bring Gilby n' Myles? WTF is this nosense?

Axl said the true, this is a trap for him, this is only for lucrate, HOF n' Slash, only money. Tryin' again to destroy Guns N' Roses actual line up.

N' I'm a Guns N' Roses fan since 1988. Please haters n' cupcakes, remember what said Scott Weiland when left Velvet Revolver.

Humanguns

axl could have came, but he chose not to. the rest of the guys are not just gonna sit on their hands and misss out cause axls a cry baby. they are gonna enjoy their night out and if that means replacing izzy and axl so be it. they had their chance and blew it. grow up.

Axl can't bring Ashba, Ron, Fortus or any other actual member, n' now Slash can bring Gilby n' Myles? WTF is this nosense?

Axl said the true, this is a trap for him, this is only for lucrate, HOF n' Slash, only money. Tryin' again to destroy Guns N' Roses actual line up.

N' I'm a Guns N' Roses fan since 1988. Please haters n' cupcakes, remember what said Scott Weiland when left Velvet Revolver.

Humanguns

True. fuck that

Humanguns

:thumbsup:

Humanguns

This sums up everything about this shit wreck thread.

I imagined this would happen. Can't really see why people are annoyed. I'd rather them play with Gilby and Myles than hear Green Day play some GN'R songs.

Exactly, Miles is no Axl but the guy does have a great voice. Under the circumstances I don't see what else they could do.

I think it sounds like he's joking when he's singing. I e, his singing is a joke to me. It's weird but nice how our opinions can differ so much.

I feel the same way about Eddie Vedder, a lot of people feel the same way about Axl Rose. Musically vocals are probably the most personally acquired taste there is