Myles's singing

Lim

I'm sorry, but Myles Kennedy fucking sucks! They should have begged Steven Tyler to come perform with them.

He does not, he does a decent cover.

He's a second rate cover band singer whereas A. Rose and Steven Tyler are one in a million type singers.

He's actually rather talented and sings on other bands than Slash solo.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but Myles Kennedy fucking sucks! They should have begged Steven Tyler to come perform with them.

He does not, he does a decent cover.

He's a second rate cover band singer whereas A. Rose and Steven Tyler are one in a million type singers.

Steven Tyler singing GnR songs? That would've been MUCH worse.

Myles isn't Axl, obviously, but he was the best man for the job and he nailed it. Good on him I say.

It just isn't Guns N' Roses without Axl Rose.

+1

Seen Myles live a few times, he's an amazing singer, but there's not one person in the world who can do justice to GNR songs like Axl. It's just not the same. And it's obvious that Axl's voice is the key to GNR. If you heard current GNR but didn't see them, 99% of people would never know the difference. But when it's the other way around, those songs just don't sound the same without Axl, and that's no disrespect to whoever is singing them....

MTE!

you just read my mind :tongue2:

Edited by Duda

Like Axl is such a great singer these days. :drevil: Ever tought of it why there are so many solo spots at the recent shows?

Because he does a 3 hour rock show?

Myles isn't a bad singer, but he isn't suited for Axl's songs at all. What choice did they have tonight, though?

Like Axl is such a great singer these days. :drevil: Ever tought of it why there are so many solo spots at the recent shows?

Uh, it was just like that in the early 1990's too.

yeah how stupid of him, why cant more guys sing when their 50 like they did when they were in their 20's

in a sense a dumb question, seeing as they have such different voices, but how did myles do? doesnt really have to be a comparison, but like, just a rating more or less. I think he sang well, but just cant do guns n roses songs without axls screech

It's a dumb question only because we've seen him before, none of those songs were new for him. He does ok, cause he has a great voice. But, that's it! Now on AB or even VR songs, he's brilliant. :thumbsup:

Edited by Lirosee

Did anybody forced him to do 3 hour shows?

yeah how stupid of him, why cant more guys sing when their 50 like they did when they were in their 20's

He can always lay aside the classic songs that he can't sing anymore and focus on more "recent" songs.

Well Myles probably did best on sweet child of mine. But he is no replacement for Axl. But at least they had some singer since Axl bailed on them. I was hoping for a duff vocal song of GNR but I guess they wanted to play the hits.

Anyways, the instrumentation of GNR makes it worth listening. They could have went up and just played the music with out a singer and I probably would be happy too. It was nice hearing the music being played correctly. I miss Axl's voice. Too bad he did not make it.

He can always lay aside the classic songs that he can't sing anymore and focus on more "recent" songs.

Hmmm...he seems to sing the classic songs better than the new ones.

I think he can sing far better the classic songs than the recent ones.

Myles sucks at singing GNR. Myles sucks at singing Creed.

Myle's was nothing but a second rate scab singer when Creed's version of Velvet Revolver (Alter Bridge) came out. Myles isn't even close to being in the same league as Scott Stapp. Neither one of them should never be mentioned alongside Axl's name.

No need to compare. Nobody can sing like Axl. He did a decent job. :shrugs:. I don't really care about him singing. I was focused on Adler's drums, Slash's guitar and Duff's bass. TRUE Gn'R sound.

To me it's sounds like VR covering GNR with Myles on vocals.

Pretty much this!

I see what you did there, asshole!

Myles sucks at singing GNR. Myles sucks at singing Creed.

Myle's was nothing but a second rate scab singer when Creed's version of Velvet Revolver (Alter Bridge) came out. Myles isn't even close to being in the same league as Scott Stapp. Neither one of them should never be mentioned alongside Axl's name.

Lot of butthurt people on the forums tonight, my goodness.