Myles's singing

Lim

I didn't steal anyone's signature, I just though that in this time of "crisis", when there are so many haters around, the real GN'R fans should stick together and show unity. Doing that with a signature photo of the current line-up was a good idea, I thought. Seems I was wrong. Only used gunsguy's picture cos I think it's the best signature photo of the current line-up, but I didn't know the guy is a prima donna. And then again, judging from the reactions in here, I'm probably alone with my sort of "vision" of showing unity these days. That's sad, but I'll keep it simply from now on ---> "GN'R fan" (no need to list the current members or have a current line-up photo, because real fans will always know the current band line-up)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just isn't Guns N' Roses without Axl Rose.

You got that right! you mean to tell me that Slash's singer performed GNR songs at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction? Oh my God! I can't fuckin believe those sons of bitches performed without Axl.

I know he didn't attend, but it's still very very wrong!

I really hate Slash more now than I ever did.

And Steven talking shit about Axl not remembering what went down back in the 80's and 90's, dummy just because you and Slash were always shit faced doesn't mean Axl Rose doesn't remember what went down. When people fuck you over, you never forget. I know been there, done that. Some things you can't forgive and forget.

I don't blame Axl one bit for not wanting to share the stage with 2 posers and betrayers!

Fuck you Slash and Steven!

Long Live Axl Rose and the new and amazing GNR!

Brainwashed Axl's ass kisser detected. Fuck Slash and Steven? No, FUCK YOU.

Hey dummy!. It's a fuckin free country and I can say any damn thing I want.

And since you made it personal : GO FUCK YOURSELF! Are Slash and Steven paying your for your loyality? Like I said, I can say anything I want to. It's in the US Constitution! Read it!

I didn't steal anyone's signature, I just though that in this time of "crisis", when there are so many haters around, the real GN'R fans should stick together and show unity. Doing that with a signature photo of the current line-up was a good idea, I thought. Seems I was wrong. Only used gunsguy's picture cos I think it's the best signature photo of the current line-up, but I didn't know the guy is a prima donna. And then again, judging from the reactions in here, I'm probably alone with my sort of "vision" of showing unity these days. That's sad, but I'll keep it simply from now on ---> "GN'R fan" (no need to list the current members or have a current line-up photo, because real fans will always know the current band line-up)

I'm a real Gn'R fan and I think what you just write is pure horseshit. Stick together and show unity? :laugh: This ain't no war dude, go play some Nintendo or something. Damn, some people take this waaaaay too seriously. :crazy:

You got that right! you mean to tell me that Slash's singer performed GNR songs at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction? Oh my God! I can't fuckin believe those sons of bitches performed without Axl.

And Steven talking shit about Axl not remembering what went down back in the 80's and 90's, dummy just because you and Slash were always shit faced doesn't mean Axl Rose doesn't remember what went down. When people fuck you over, you never forget. I know been there, done that. Some things you can't forgive and forget.

I don't blame Axl one bit for not wanting to share the stage with 2 posers and betrayers!

And since you made it personal : GO FUCK YOURSELF! Are Slash and Steven paying your for your loyality? Like I said, I can say anything I want to. It's in the US Constitution! Read it!

Certainly they performed without Axl! Axl could not be bothered to show up what did you expect them to do?

Is Axl paying for yours?? :D

:rofl-lol:

18650721.jpg

18650721.jpg

NO he is not. And just because I defend Axl doesn't mean I'm a kiss me ass. I'm just sick of people blaming Axl for every damn thing that happens when GNR is concerned. The other original members never get any shit and they were all part of the problems back then. Not one of them is innocent of anything.

They could have played an original GNR video last night. I don't think it was right to have some other singer performing for Axl. But I guess when it comes to money, some people will do anything to get theirs.

18650721.jpg

NO he is not. And just because I defend Axl doesn't mean I'm a kiss me ass. I'm just sick of people blaming Axl for every damn thing that happens when GNR is concerned. The other original members never get any shit and they were all part of the problems back then. Not one of them is innocent of anything.

They could have played an original GNR video last night. I don't think it was right to have some other singer performing for Axl. But I guess when it comes to money, some people will do anything to get theirs.

You're right. Axl makes a lot of money touring the Greatest Hits with the current line-up and not releasing new music.

18650721.jpg

Sorry I don't know what you expect when you support a Band/singer. But I support Slash and Duff and as a fan they owed me a live performance and they new it. And they fuckin delivered one for me and the rest of their fans.

18650721.jpg

Myles wasn't Axl's replacement. Get that in your head first. He's just another singer that happens to be close to one of t he old GNR members, and as a favour he helped them out. So what the f*cks your problem? Just appreciate the fact that it was good to see all these guys on stage again. I'm not here to fight against Axl. I love Axl, it would've been great if he showed up, but he didn't, so I moved on. I'm here to blame no one. Just enjoy what happened last night, 'cause last night pretty was f*cking spectacular, with or without Axl, and it's a f*cking pleasure to be a fan of these guys.

Seen Myles live a few times, he's an amazing singer, but there's not one person in the world who can do justice to GNR songs like Axl. It's just not the same. And it's obvious that Axl's voice is the key to GNR. If you heard current GNR but didn't see them, 99% of people would never know the difference. But when it's the other way around, those songs just don't sound the same without Axl, and that's no disrespect to whoever is singing them....

This... :)

18650721.jpg

Why not though? Axl said he wasn't going at LAST minute. They had to improvise, they had no time to think about what they should do. Myles was kind enough to drop everything he was doing and fill Axl's place. No one will replace Axl in Guns N' Roses, Myles just filled his shoes for one night, and did a fantastic freaking job at it.

Myles had to pay to go to the HOF... I'm not so sure it was all about money.

Edited by Chloe

Brainwashed Slash's ass kisser detected. FUCK YOU? No, Fuck Slash A.K.A "The Attention Whore"

Why put HIS singer in the GNR show??? Duff could have sung, and does it very well ...

:rofl-lol: Duff? Singing Axl's vocals? Let's be honest here... Myles was the perfect person replace Axl. Duff would have sucked. I like his voice, he just can't replace Axl.

Slash is not an attention whore.

Perfect? Perfect is Steven Tyler.... and more neutral than Myles.

Myles KILLED it last night! His voice is more similar to Axl's than Steven Tyler's is.

Wow, This shit still amazes me, he sings better than Myles and (nowadays) Axl.

Wow, these posts are amazing. It's really not that complicated. GNR was nominated and inducted into the RRHOF. Whether you like the institution or not, most of the inducted band members wanted to attend and celebrate the occasion. Obviously leading up to the event, no one really knew (within the band) what might happen. I'm sure there was a little hope (albeit remote) that they would all arrive in Cleveland and they would play a few songs. Obviously a couple guys didn't want to attend. Who is anyone to say that the other members attending shouldn't have gotten together and jammed? It's in their blood. They're f*****g musicians. On short notice, Myles (and probably Gilby) joined the guys on stage and played a few songs. No one is trying to replace Axl or start a reunion with a different band. It sounded great and those guys have the right to do whatever they want. They don't need to answer to a bunch of morons sitting behind their computers thinking they know what's right for anyone in the band. I know you feel they owe it to you because you bought a bunch of albums, posters, t-shirts, and tickets but they don't.

Step away from your computers, pick up an instrument, and try to write a great song. Maybe in twenty years someone will be talking about how you suck and shouldn't be making a living in music. You can only wish. Kudos to Myles to stepping up and making it work. He did it in a classy and respectful way.

Wow, these posts are amazing. It's really not that complicated. GNR was nominated and inducted into the RRHOF. Whether you like the institution or not, most of the inducted band members wanted to attend and celebrate the occasion. Obviously leading up to the event, no one really knew (within the band) what might happen. I'm sure there was a little hope (albeit remote) that they would all arrive in Cleveland and they would play a few songs. Obviously a couple guys didn't want to attend. Who is anyone to say that the other members attending shouldn't have gotten together and jammed? It's in their blood. They're f*****g musicians. On short notice, Myles (and probably Gilby) joined the guys on stage and played a few songs. No one is trying to replace Axl or start a reunion with a different band. It sounded great and those guys have the right to do whatever they want. They don't need to answer to a bunch of morons sitting behind their computers thinking they know what's right for anyone in the band. I know you feel they owe it to you because you bought a bunch of albums, posters, t-shirts, and tickets but they don't.

Step away from your computers, pick up an instrument, and try to write a great song. Maybe in twenty years someone will be talking about how you suck and shouldn't be making a living in music. You can only wish. Kudos to Myles to stepping up and making it work. He did it in a classy and respectful way.

Awesome post