GnR-ometer

GibsonLP

We reached 60% on the GnR-ometer last night with 3 out of 5 of the original guys up on stage. If you count the illusions live band I think it's higher (depends on who you count).

When was the last performance the GnR-ometer read so high and do you think it will reach 60% again anytime soon?

Sure hope so

We reached 60% on the GnR-ometer last night with 3 out of 5 of the original guys up on stage. If you count the illusions live band I think it's higher (depends on who you count).

When was the last performance the GnR-ometer read so high and do you think it will reach 60% again anytime soon?

Sure hope so

there were dates back in 1993 when Izzy filled in for Gilby, so that would be 4 outta 5

Sure hope so

Wait, weren't you typing "THIS IS GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES!" repeatedly? Now it's just 3/5? Make up your mind.

On my meter, I give Gilby and Matt each 5% so my meter went up to 70%.

I remember a gig when there was Izzy, Duff, Slash, and Matt playing with some other guys. They played Jumpin' Jack Flash. some guy before they played shouted, "Four of 'em!"

Hahaha, hey don't you know you're not allowed to use quotes from while people were still in the band.

I remember one from Duff about Axl's "percentage" in writing the lyrics. But we're not allowed to talk about that.

Axl is a big meanie, and we must cupcake him on the internet to get what we want. Yes, trolling on the internet is sure to accomplish the goal of forcing a reunion. :eyeroll:

I don't hate Slash nor Steven. I just have accepted they're not gonna play with Axl anytime soon. BFD. I like watching any ex gunner play (except gilby).

Hahaha, hey don't you know you're not allowed to use quotes from while people were still in the band.

I remember one from Duff about Axl's "percentage" in writing the lyrics. But we're not allowed to talk about that.

Axl is a big meanie, and we must cupcake him on the internet to get what we want. Yes, trolling on the internet is sure to accomplish the goal of forcing a reunion. :eyeroll:

I don't hate Slash nor Steven. I just have accepted they're not gonna play with Axl anytime soon. BFD. I like watching any ex gunner play (except gilby).

Actually this thread isn't anything to do with trolling Axl or forcing a reunion. Just simply enjoyed the show we got last night and thought it would be cool to talk about how many and what combos of the original guys have played together since disbanding

instead of focusing on what if's and what will never be why are we not fortunate enough to understand that even though you may not get what YOU like, at the end of the day the guys in Guns are alive and still making music. Not together of course but it could be far worse like some other bands where members are not with us anymore.

Be fortunate for what we DO HAVE

my 2 cents

Guest gunns5

instead of focusing on what if's and what will never be why are we not fortunate enough to understand that even though you may not get what YOU like, at the end of the day the guys in Guns are alive and still making music. Not together of course but it could be far worse like some other bands where members are not with us anymore.

my 2 cents

however unfortunately for us there not releasing it :( .

Buy I agree with everything you said.

“Our songs are basically Axl. Like 80% is Axl, 15% Izzy, and 5% me and Duff just adding words here and there.”

According to Slash's GnR-ometer: only 5% GnR was at the HOF!

It's not the Poetry Hall of Fame. That quote is in regards to lyrics. That quote is not speaking about the actual music.

my 2 cents

however unfortunately for us there not releasing it :( .

Buy I agree with everything you said.

You mean Axl I suppose, I think we will see it... .. I just don't know if soon is the word :shrugs:

Actually this thread isn't anything to do with trolling Axl or forcing a reunion. Just simply enjoyed the show we got last night and thought it would be cool to talk about how many and what combos of the original guys have played together since disbanding

If you were a true Velvet Revolver fan, you would've mentioned how Scott should've been there instead of whatshisface fergie's brother.

If you were a true Velvet Revolver fan, you would've mentioned how Scott should've been there instead of whatshisface fergie's brother.

Hi Popcorn's Wood

Just saw your little sentence that appears beneath your posts. You know that there's no such word as 'delusionalness' don't you?