Does anybody else think that Axl should do a Funny or Die video?

ITW 2012

Does anybody else think that Axl should do a Funny or Die video? Showing that he's got a sense of humor would go a long way in rehabilitating his image after the letter fiasco. Anyone who has been lucky enough to spend some time around Axl will be able to attest to the man's awesome sense of humor. I think doing something like this would win over a lot of people, and help to give Axl a fresher start with the public for CD II.

examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6r0IomSrpI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFriB2h03-A

Edited by ITW 2012

Nah. That was a personal and heartfelt letter for him. He'd be cheapening it if he made light of it.

Maybe so, but he obviously went a bit overboard with the not being inducted rant -- it came off as very pretentious -- Axl trying to talk like a lawyer or something.

Edited by ITW 2012

I think it's a great idea. And do something that's self-deprecating as well. Show the world you can have some fun and not take everything so seriously.

I always thought it was hilarious when the Jackass guys kidnapped Brad Pitt from the line at some restaurant. Something like that would be funny IMO.

Of course I also think that going on either late night Jimmy show would be good, too. Silly me.

It is a shame that the world doesn't know how funny Axl really is. Ideally he'd get the Step Brothers and Kenny Powers to be in the video with him. I believe Will Ferrell is the man behind Funny or Die.

Edited by ITW 2012

Nah. That was a personal and heartfelt letter for him. He'd be cheapening it if he made light of it.

Maybe so, but he obviously went a bit overboard with the not being inducted rant -- it came off as very pretentious -- Axl trying to talk like a lawyer or something.

Not really considering this letter specifies to the letter how he did not want to be included,Legalese is a necessity when one word can be misconstrued.

I still think we need a "Like" button on this thing because I would like the fuck out of this!

Yes, that is a great feature. And there should be a list somewhere of of the last 24 hours most liked posts.

Hmm, I think I need to implement this on my own forum. I already have the "Like" button installed.