Which of the two do you like better?

Zanedog

These both might not be real, but which one do you prefer  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^^I wouldn't post that, there was a huge ordeal yesterday and I think it was stated that anyone who posted links would be banned.

Correct!

Everyone need I remind you that posting ANY leaks fake or real will result in immediate suspension of your account

Edited by gunsguy

^^I wouldn't post that, there was a huge ordeal yesterday and I think it was stated that anyone who posted links would be banned.

Correct!

Everyone need I remind you that posting ANY leaks fake or real will result in immediate suspension of your account

You should send a massive PM to everyone so they can't get banned unnecessarily.

You should send a massive PM to everyone so they can't get banned unnecessarily.

They are being suspended, I think people can read the thread above. If you didn't read it yet you might wonder hmmm why is it that this stuff is not posted here, should I post it? The answer would be no!

If that's not a remix of Blood in the Water and that recycled prostitute instrumental is actually part of the real song, I don't think I'm gonna like it. But it sure is better than Better Gone. That is probably the worst Better remix I've ever heard.

Better Be Gone had a couple cool parts - but there was just too much extra things in it. Bells and whistles and things that just didn't fit the song. To me, it seemed like a demo that needed to go through another editing stage to get rid of the musical parts that didn't work.

Hard to tell about BITW without hearing more of it. But the part that we have heard, imo, is really catchy. Hopefully if the entire song is like the part we've heard, they don't ruin it with 105 cheesy effects throughout. Sometimes less is more!!!! People wanna rock, people wanna dance.....keep it that simple!