Place your orders for GN'R merch here

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent you a message ib the other thread. Id love that first poster of axl if it isn't too late, please...

Just the axl poster? no program?

UPDATE:

I will give you guys until tomorrow to order. I have so much luggage to carry around i'm actually going to try and post some of them off while i'm here. Sound alright?

I only have the tour programs so far. So anyone who ordered one of those please email me your paypal address and I'll invoice you. Remember - I will only post by registered post so I have proof I sent it and you have a tracking number. I'm going to guess the postage cost and I promise I'll refund if I overcharge. I need to buy the envelopes too. They need to be pretty big - the program is an odd shape!

The poster tubes cost e1.49 each. The poster will be ruined if i ship it in any other way. Please bare that in mind when you get your bill! I will have to post the programs and posters seperately obviously.

I'll send the items to the confirmed paypal address.

Is all of the above okay with everyone? Thanks guys!

Added you Mango.

Please send me your addresses in PM for guessing the postage. Thanks guys

Ok, I'll join in the fun if it's not too late! This is a massive gesture by you SLAA, and is much appreciated, Put me down for a Program, and i'd def. consider a mug, but is there a decent pic, or description of them somewhere that i've missed? Thanks, will get PM sent next... Oh, and so great to read you got to meet the man himself, good work! rock3

I sent you a message ib the other thread. Id love that first poster of axl if it isn't too late, please...

Did u already get it? I didn't see my name ob the list. If u did that's fine ill take it. Thanks hun. You're the best.

Did u already get it? I didn't see my name ob the list. If u did that's fine ill take it. Thanks hun. You're the best.

Oh, you are on the list. I put this down:

drtydane - axl poster number one

So it's just a poster you want right?

I want a GNR wristband!

They are cool but pretty chunky, on the subject of merch, the shirts are itchy as fuck before they are washed. The current heat and itching is not good. More for women would be cool. Mrs GOAB could only choose between two and went for grey which was pretty cool.

The tour book is awesome

I want a GNR wristband!

They are cool but pretty chunky, on the subject of merch, the shirts are itchy as fuck before they are washed. The current heat and itching is not good. More for women would be cool. Mrs GOAB could only choose between two and went for grey which was pretty cool.

The tour book is awesome

Whaddya mean chunky.

I want a GNR wristband!

The tour book is awesome

Whaddya mean chunky.

Chunky compared to the usual wristbands you see over twice the width. I just found it overly big for what it is.

I want a GNR wristband!

The tour book is awesome

Whaddya mean chunky.

Chunky compared to the usual wristbands you see over twice the width. I just found it overly big for what it is.

So it's not like the one Richard wears...

I want a GNR wristband!

The tour book is awesome

Whaddya mean chunky.

I would need to see a pic to compare.

I want a GNR wristband!

The tour book is awesome

Whaddya mean chunky.

Is it fuzzy or hard?

I want a GNR wristband!

The tour book is awesome

Whaddya mean chunky.

Is it fuzzy or hard?

Neither, it's a soft plastic, think like a charity wristband but twice as thick and a bit cumbersome for what it is

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

I want a GNR wristband!

The tour book is awesome

Whaddya mean chunky.

Is it fuzzy or hard?

Neither, it's a soft plastic, think like a charity wristband but twice as thick and a bit cumbersome for what it is

Ehh, I'll take the chance. Do you know how much they are?

I want a GNR wristband!

The tour book is awesome

Whaddya mean chunky.

Is it fuzzy or hard?

Ehh, I'll take the chance. Do you know how much they are?

Quick run down as best remembered

Tshirts - 25 apart from one being - 30

One hoody -50

Mugs - 12

Wristband - 5

Posters - one was -3 at the end of show but I'm sure they were all - 5 before

Tour Book - 10

Bandanas- not sure but cheap