Place your orders for GN'R merch here

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SLAA - Do you still have the program and Axl poster for me? Sorry it took me so long. Send me your paypal address at Raygiordanox@hotmail.com and let me know the total price for both the poster and program in US $$. Thanks again!

I pm'd you!!!

Ok, I had so much GNR merch I had to post it all back to myself in Ireland in a huge box! I couldn't bring the posters in my luggage they would've got destroyed.

When I get home i'll figure out the best way to post all of these out to you. Sorry for the delay :(

Update:

Your tour programmes should be with you this week. Thanks for paying so quickly guys.

I posted the posters back to myself last Thursday by special delivery but they haven't arrived yet. I need to go and find tubes long enough to post them off in. So yeah won't be posting these for another week at least. I'll update you guys with a final price on posters asap.

You got any merch left?

Yes. What are you looking for?

I'm still waiting on my box of posters to arrive. (Posted them to myself last week from Manchester). Once they arrive I'll count them and let you know if I have some spares.

I got my book today. Looks great! Thanks so much, SLAA!!!

Ah fantastic! No problem.

Hope the rest of you guys get your stuff soon. I sent loads of others out the same day as Black Sabbath's.

Just noticed on the cover of mine there is a "#1" printed on the pinky finger of the hand. Anyone else have that, or different numbers?

#1 on mine too... Id say its to do with the programme versions

Edited by CivilWar07

Update:

Your tour programmes should be with you this week. Thanks for paying so quickly guys.

I posted the posters back to myself last Thursday by special delivery but they haven't arrived yet. I need to go and find tubes long enough to post them off in. So yeah won't be posting these for another week at least. I'll update you guys with a final price on posters asap.

You got any merch left?

Yes. What are you looking for?

I'm still waiting on my box of posters to arrive. (Posted them to myself last week from Manchester). Once they arrive I'll count them and let you know if I have some spares.

Do you have all 3 posters? If u have any left over I want to order all 3

Guest Gunns

Hey SLAA,

I received the tour book today and its pretty fucking cool,

let me know when you're ready to send the posters and how much they're and ill shoot you the funds,

thanks once again for doing this, you're awesome! :wub::shades:

HEY EVERYONE!!

Sorry i haven't been able to come online. This is just a flying visit I have to go again.

I had to ship the posters to myself because they wouldn't fit in my luggage. They arrived yesterday!

With the programs I under charged slightly and so far this has ended up costing me a little bit (especially when you take into account that I had to ship all the posters home!!) I need to charge a little bit more for postage and packaging so I hope you'll understand. Like I said before, I'm not interested in making a profit I just want to break even.

I hope to post out some of the posters this Saturday. Can you guys send me the payment?

One poster, tracked/registered postage and packaging will cost 23euro. For each poster you buy add on 5 euro.

Breakdown (rough):

One poster: 5euro

Postage: 16 euro

Packaging: 2 euro

Important:

When you send the payment please state which posters you want again, your address and your username. From the tour programs I found myself getting quite a lot of requests and the email doesn't always match the username so it got really confusing.

Hope that's okay everyone. Sorry for the bluntness. I'm in a rush. If you guys pay in the next 24 hours I'll post it to you on Saturday morning.

Hey SLAA did you send my tour program?

Yes, last Tuesday. I've just pm'd you the tracking number etc.

Hey!,

I was after the tour posters. I think there were two Axl kinds and a group poster?. So I DO defintaly want them all. I was also after the mug, hat and scarf... If you only got the posters that is fine. Thanks!.

HEY EVERYONE!!

Sorry i haven't been able to come online. This is just a flying visit I have to go again.

I had to ship the posters to myself because they wouldn't fit in my luggage. They arrived yesterday!

With the programs I under charged slightly and so far this has ended up costing me a little bit (especially when you take into account that I had to ship all the posters home!!) I need to charge a little bit more for postage and packaging so I hope you'll understand. Like I said before, I'm not interested in making a profit I just want to break even.

I hope to post out some of the posters this Saturday. Can you guys send me the payment?

One poster, tracked/registered postage and packaging will cost 23euro. For each poster you buy add on 5 euro.

Breakdown (rough):

Important:

When you send the payment please state which posters you want again, your address and your username. From the tour programs I found myself getting quite a lot of requests and the email doesn't always match the username so it got really confusing.

Hope that's okay everyone. Sorry for the bluntness. I'm in a rush. If you guys pay in the next 24 hours I'll post it to you on Saturday morning.

Ok I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up.

HEY EVERYONE!!

Breakdown (rough):

Important:

Does this mean it doubles each poster? postage and packaging?...

Yep posters are here. I can make a trip to the post office this Saturday so I'll post everything. Send on the money with a note reminding me of your username, name and address and exactly what posters you want.

Melly: 3 tour posters will cost you 33euro. I have a scarf which cost 25euro. The postage will be about another 10 so 35 in total. I wasn't able to get mugs I'm afraid.