Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem!

POSTERS:

Ok, my paypal account is back in action!! Thanks to everyone who has paid for the posters so far. I am going to the post office in the morning so anyone who can pay in the next 10 or so hours will get it posted in the morning. After that it will be about 2 weeks because I can only go on Saturdays and I'll be away next weekend.

Poster price: One poster, tracked/registered postage and packaging will cost 23euro. For each poster you buy add on 5 euro.

Sound ok?

THINKABOUTYOU: I have a spare scarf do you want it?

THIN LIZZY PROGRAMME: The person who ordered the Thin Lizzy program isn't replying. Does anyone else want it?

SLAA - You got my payment for the GNR program,right? Is it on it's way to me yet? Thanks in advance. :)

Accepted it earlier (was a hold on my account the last week!). I'll post it in the morning. Sorry for the delay! Thanks a mil

SLAA - You got my payment for the GNR program,right? Is it on it's way to me yet? Thanks in advance. :)

Accepted it earlier (was a hold on my account the last week!). I'll post it in the morning. Sorry for the delay! Thanks a mil

Awesome! Thanks. You got my address and everything,right?

Awesome! Thanks. You got my address and everything,right?

Yep it's all ready to go!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to post office on Friday and I still have some of everything left. PM me if you want them!