Woman arrested over Axl Rose jewels theft

droezle

I don't really believe she doesn't know how she "came to leave with the jewelry" I mean, come on.

Yeah and Axl had his private security there, so what the hell were they doing when she was putting 3 necklaces in her purse?

I bet Axl ripped them a new one when he found out his stuff was missing.

Anyway, it's good the girl realized the next day she had them and returned them. I bet Axl was livid, because I know I totally HATE when people touch my stuff let alone someone taking something I value.

Axl needs to get a big safe to store his jewelry, or maybe better security? lol

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So bottom line is she got drunk, stole the stuff, and then felt bad/guilty/scared later on and turned herself in. - "not sure how she had come to leave with the jewelery" - :thumbsup::D

Edited by Ions

much respect to Axl for handling the situation like he did, unlike some vindictive cunts posting around here..

yeah I love the "that'll teach him to...."

So are some of you glad someone stole from him, just to prove a point, an overhyped point at that? Pitiful but I bet some are the same "fans" who would clearly steal form him out of some "you ruined GNR anyway steeze"

Live n let die

womp womp lol

much respect to Axl for handling the situation like he did, unlike some vindictive cunts posting around here..

So are some of you glad someone stole from him, just to prove a point, an overhyped point at that? Pitiful but I bet some are the same "fans" who would clearly steal form him out of some "you ruined GNR anyway steeze"

Don't leave shit laying around. If you do, don't be surprised when it's taken. And oh yeah, don't leave your keys in your ignition and your windows down and act surprised when someone steals it.

Fan or not, you can call being dumb for what it is. Being dumb.

Guest Len B'stard

I didn't really mean that, just meant how he didn't press charges on the lady, at least thats the impression i get from his tweet, might be wrong, i ain't really read all the details properly.