When do you honestly expect an album of new material from GNR?

When do you honestly expect an album of new material from GNR?  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for 2013, but honestly, I'm not expecting an album anymore. It maybe be right around the corner, but as long as there is no official word about it, I'm not 'hanging' for it. It doesn't appear to be imminent at all.

Guest Len B'stard

absolutely shit-fuck-all for a long time. At LEAST a decade from Chi Dem onwards, like 2018, the rumblings and rumours'll begin and they'll be a 2 years build up with false info and tentative release dates that are never fuckin lived up to, lets face it, back when Guns were a proper fuckin' band, even back then they took like, fuckin how long was it between Appetite and Illusions, 87 to 91? 4 years when they were a proper fuckin band and proper on it. Now it's like, Axls middle aged, the legacy ain't goin nowhere, no point fucking it up, nothing any artist did at Axls age ever changed the fuckin world (speaking specifically about the rock genre here), so whats the rush? Not like the fans are gonna lose interest, fuck me they didn't over the 15 years between the last albums release.

There's perhaps also a good chance that we've heard the last from Guns as far as new matierial goes. Hope not but it's a notion worth considering cuz if he keeps the fuckin time gaps between the releases of albums as they are, how much mileage has the bloke really got in him? You can pull ol' Uncle Mick out of a hat (and you KNOW who i'm talking about cuz he's just that cool) and say, y'know, he's still doing it well into his however old Mick is but everyone ain't fuckin Mick, in fact, no one is fuckin Mick but Mick and, y'know, i don't see Axl as being capable of doing what Mick does. Axl looks more knackered during gigs now in his 40s or however old he is than Mick does now and Micks gotta be a good 20 years older than him.