When do you honestly expect an album of new material from GNR?

When do you honestly expect an album of new material from GNR?  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DAID LOO

DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO WASH HAND TAKE SHOE OFF

DAID NO NO NEED HAVE SEX I NO UNDERSTANDDAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID NO NO NEED HAVE SEX I NO UNDERSTANDDAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID LOO

DAID NO NO NEED HAVE SEX I NO UNDERSTAND

2013. All signs indicate that the followup was essentially done in 2008. Multiple members of the band (including Axl) have expressed a desire to get the album out in the not too distant future.

The cause for the "delay" seems pretty clear: management issues caused them to sit around for most of 2009 instead of hitting the road as they'd apparently intended. I think Axl's intent was always to do a true world tour following the release of CD. I think that after this tour they will go to the studio and make whatever finishing touches they deem necessary and start working on new material; I think that the record label BS may well prevent the album from getting released in 2012 but they should be able to sort it out by next year

And will it be CD leftovers, or an album written by the current band?

i feel strongly about it being songs robin, bucket, tommy, richard, and brain recorded together that didn't make the first chinese record

I'm not expecting anything. I eagerly waited for 9 years for the last one, and was shocked when a date was finally set in stone.

2 bad there isn't a date set in stone for the next chinese democracy record

i feel strongly about it being songs robin, bucket, tommy, richard, and brain recorded together that didn't make the first chinese record

Do you see Ron and DJ sticking around if that's the case? Both seem fairly adamant that they want to write and record new material. Perhaps large enough pay checks can convince them otherwise, but I seriously do not see DJ and/or Ron sticking around if they're forced to tour another album in which they have little or no meaningful contribution (and by that, I do not mean re-recording other people's parts or adding a little section here or there).

Cheers,

Andrew

Do you see Ron and DJ sticking around if that's the case? Both seem fairly adamant that they want to write and record new material. Perhaps large enough pay checks can convince them otherwise, but I seriously do not see DJ and/or Ron sticking around if they're forced to tour another album in which they have little or no meaningful contribution (and by that, I do not mean re-recording other people's parts or adding a little section here or there).

Cheers,

Andrew

andrew, ron and dj will stick around if they continue getting paid and tour dates on the calender. they have free time. the time to tour. they do lots of 3 hour shows. covering several slash and robin songs. they have been doing it for a long time. they haven't complained publicly to the press or fans. if the next chinese record is what didn't make the first chinese record.......i see dj and ron continue touring no matter what. dj and ron are touring musicians. their life is the rock tour. they will tour all the time. whether it's guns n roses or a different band

Edited by finck6

slash solo never touch finck TIL solo. ron and dj have solo but never robin solo brilliance. ron and dj are musicians but robin is genius. slash is never deny robin solo or different.

cool compliments comin' from the chinese democracy guy lol

slash solo never touch finck TIL solo. ron and dj have solo but never robin solo brilliance. ron and dj are musicians but robin is genius. slash is never deny robin solo or different.

"MSL" not chinese democracy guy. finck is chinese democracy guy. axl needs nu-chinese with finck. TIL solo chinese finck axl slash chinese guy.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

"MSL" not chinese democracy guy. finck is chinese democracy guy. axl needs nu-chinese with finck. TIL solo chinese finck axl slash chinese guy.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

funny stuff LOL

Out of those options 2018 seem about right because I believe Axl will put out something out someday, but I don't think were even at the point we can start throwing estimations on how long it'll take...

we'd have estimates on this if guns n roses management or axl threw us some bones