Looks like Richard Fortus broke his bone between thumb and wrist

bumblecool

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need more topics like this.

I think it's a strategy to get Axl back into the studio.

Discuss.

I think you are a complete twat, in this particular instance. There is already a thread on the subject, and your lack of punctuation is only going to attract further people like you here to mygnr, God help us.

You're a punk. :thumbsup:

Not really, there are a few people ruining this forum right now and I find it annoying, and quite sad to be honest.

I'm just wanting to come here and read threads about people going to see GN'R, listening to GN'R etc.. not this tripe. The person who started this thread is just showing complete disrespect to Subsy and HV, and I don't understand why they feel the need to undermine the work that is being done here right now.

I'm showing disrespect to Subs? I've been in contact with him through PM and I can assure you that I have nothing but respect for him and that he has no problem with me.

Besides, I come here for the same reason as you do: To read about the tour etc. Last week I made a thread about the show I went to but did I see you post there? No I didn't.

There used to be tons of threads like this by ITW but I never saw you bitching about that. I make 1 thread and you start calling me a twat etc. If you have some peronal problems don't come take them out on me.

I'm just having a bit of fun without bashing the old band, new band, Axl, or the fans. So I REALLY don't see the problem.

Carry on.

I was harsh, and I apologise for my comments.