Best and Worst GN'R cover songs?

Vincent Vega

Sailing needs some love

anyone know where I can find a good quality version of this song ? It makes my sister cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGSDX0qnAe0

:wub:

thanks for the video i love axl singing that song deff best cover his voice just suits the song.

worst cover since i dont have you and aint it fun and look at ur game girl.

How the hell can people say KOHD is their worst cover?! GnR took it to a whole other level!! If you're tired of listening to it it's one thing, but you can't say it's not a hell of a cover song.

Edited by The Only Cosmonaut

Overplayed:

Live and Let Die

Knocking on heaven's door

I can't stand those last two anymore, literally.

I agree. They could leave the setlist and I'd be ok with that

Whats with all the Sympathy For The Devil hate? I think that cover is great

Black Leather

Aint it Fun

Raw Power

Anything from TSI is awesome, That album is soooooo underrated and I dont really know why

I don't understand all the hate towards TSI either. It's a great album. Covers, but so what? :rolleyes:

Human being sounds amazing. Axl's vocal perfomance on that one is JUST EPIC and Black leather is fucking cool. I love the whole album, with the exception of Since I don't have you, which I've never liked.

How the hell can people say KOHD is their worst cover?! GnR took it to a whole other level!! If you're tired of listening to it it's one thing, but you can't say it's not a hell of a cover song.

I've never liked it. It's supposed to be a simple song. It doesn't need those backup singers.

And of course, "GIMME SOME REGGAE!"