Did Axl play at the festival that Slash was scheduled to play yet?

Carne_asaDA

What did you excpect? Axl guesting on Slash's gig? Or the opposite? I am sure Axl has bought the Live in Stoke DVD and has caught a glimpse of one of Slash's live shows under disguise.

I can imagine Axl in overalls, with a cap and sunglasses avoiding eye contact in the register line of Walmart waiting to buy Made in Stoke, and asking the cashier to wrap it as a gift 'cause it's not for him. :xmasssanta:

From what other bands that have toured with Axl and Guns, they said Axl pretty much stays to himself, so I doubt there was even a chance of bumping into each other.

Even Bach who's Axl close friend doesn't see Axl much when they're touring. Axl is a private person and likes to spend time alone. Evan M. Shadows from A7X said the same thing. They met Axl when they opened for Guns a few years back, but didn't hang with Axl.

Besides, since Axl's said time and time again he doesn't like Slash, why would they see each other anywhere?

Besides, Slash is probably smoozing with all the other bands to take time out to look for Axl. lol

What did you excpect? Axl guesting on Slash's gig? Or the opposite? I am sure Axl has bought the Live in Stoke DVD and has caught a glimpse of one of Slash's live shows under disguise.

I expected them to cross paths. When was the last friggin time they even spoke??

They should have confronted each other..IDK I think Axl and Slash should man up and fist fight already. It'd be interesting.

I expected them to cross paths. When was the last friggin time they even spoke??

They should have confronted each other..IDK I think Axl and Slash should man up and fist fight already. It'd be interesting.

LOL. More like slap each other.

LOL. More like slap each other.

Slash has been taking the ol' fist for along time.

I think Slash and realGNR are playing Graspop on different days.

They are.

I don't know why some people think it means that something might happen cause they're playing the same festivals. I mean, the HOF couldn't get them in the same room so why should this be any different? :shrugs:

Edited by RocketQueen1985