Question for the Brits on here

ThomasMeadow

Guest Len B'stard

I have little to no awareness of James Blunt other than knowing the name. And also, listening to Noel Gallagher in interviews slagging him off. There's a bunch of musicians that all sound the same to me and i think he might be one of them, with those other moaners that made that why does it always rain on me song and Coldplay. Not my kinda music really so i'm very unaware of it.

I really (and I'm not being sarcastic here) don't get what the hate for James Blunt is. He makes okay music and served his country and as far as I can remember has never been involved in any controversies. Why that makes people call him a cunt is beyond me. Seems like petty jealousy to me.

Ed sheernan is the new james blunt, and he needs a slap.

And yeah I never got the whole hating on james blunt, and to be honest, most who say it, are just on the band wagon. Along with hating on Nickleback and Justin bieber (who is actually more talented that alot of other pop acts who don't get nearly as enough shit).

I'm not a fan of James Blunt's music really, but he seems like a pretty stand up guy. Got no hate for him as a person.

Agreed - and I'd think that's probably what the majority of people think. They just conflate their dislike of his music for him as a person.