Ozzy Osbourne's son has Multiple Sclerosis

Tabitha27

man that sucks i hope he can overcome this MS is a terrible thing to have

Similar disease that has taken my family - it sucks as there is no cure & I don't know what treatments are around.

I've mainly heard of females getting it, not so much male. :(

RIP.

WTF? I have a good friend that has lived with MS for over twenty years! The diagnosis sucks, but for most, there are many productive years.

There are many forms of MS - some people can live with for a long time but some are rapidly progressive. Depends on what type he has. :no:

Similar disease that has taken my family - it sucks as there is no cure & I don't know what treatments are around.

RIP.

WTF? I have a good friend that has lived with MS for over twenty years! The diagnosis sucks, but for most, there are many productive years.

There are many forms of MS - some people can live with for a long time but some are rapidly progressive. Depends on what type he has. :no:

sorry to hear that about your family, MS is bad i knew someone that had it and it is horrible to see someone who gets MS the pain they go through is just something someone should never have to face, hopefully with jack he has a form which will allow him to live a long life free of the bad symptoms

RIP.

sorry to hear that about your family, MS is bad i knew someone that had it and it is horrible to see someone who gets MS the pain they go through is just something someone should never have to face, hopefully with jack he has a form which will allow him to live a long life free of the bad symptoms

Well Huntington's is what took my family, but I know someone with MS. It is a one step forward then 2 steps back type which they have had for a long time but they do have off days. I've also heard of someone with MS who was abused for parking in a Disabled Park as someone saw them get out of the car & walk into the shop. What they didn't know was due to MS the person could not feel the ground as they were walking - imagine that :question: Like when your leg goes to sleep & feels 3 x it's size you can't feel a thing - they live like that all the time. :huh:

Who else will help Ozzy when the remote isn't working?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZKmuP4ks5bA

You shut your damn mouth - Ozzy is nothing like that anymore! :fuckyou:

:rofl-lol: I like Ozzy, he's so funny.

RIP.

Well Huntington's is what took my family, but I know someone with MS. It is a one step forward then 2 steps back type which they have had for a long time but they do have off days. I've also heard of someone with MS who was abused for parking in a Disabled Park as someone saw them get out of the car & walk into the shop. What they didn't know was due to MS the person could not feel the ground as they were walking - imagine that :question: Like when your leg goes to sleep & feels 3 x it's size you can't feel a thing - they live like that all the time. :huh:

its sad that someone had to give a person with MS a hard time. my dad is disabled he has a really bad back where doctors cant believe he is still walking, but its not easy for him he cant feel his left foot or leg at all and its starting to effect his right leg i dont think its much longer before he is in a wheel chair. i know how hard it is for him. so i cant imagine what the person who i knew had MS( he passed away a few years ago) went through, i could see it but seeing it and going through it is two different things. he would sometimes wish he would die on bad days,i just hope wherever he is now he is no longer in that pain

RIP.

its sad that someone had to give a person with MS a hard time. my dad is disabled he has a really bad back where doctors cant believe he is still walking, but its not easy for him he cant feel his left foot or leg at all and its starting to effect his right leg i dont think its much longer before he is in a wheel chair. i know how hard it is for him. so i cant imagine what the person who i knew had MS( he passed away a few years ago) went through, i could see it but seeing it and going through it is two different things. he would sometimes wish he would die on bad days,i just hope wherever he is now he is no longer in that pain

Off Topic - but who is in your profile pic & the person with RIP photo?

RIP.

Off Topic - but who is in your profile pic & the person with RIP photo?

the picture in my profile is a cd cover and logo for the band candlemass. a doom metal band from sweden. the avatar picture is of Dio my musical idol and the Rip picture is of quorthon also from sweden the mastermind and legend of black/thrash/viking metal band bathory.

Edited by bran

Guest Broskirose

this was pathetic i love the ozzy of sabbath this was where ozzy became a lame ass reality star which was just sad :(

Nah, not really. The Osboures was hilarious. Metal elitists don't like it but, whatever. It didn't make me loose respect for Ozzy at all. His music will always be the shiznit.

And Ozzy solo > Sabbath anyways imo

this was pathetic i love the ozzy of sabbath this was where ozzy became a lame ass reality star which was just sad :(

Nah, not really. The Osboures was hilarious. Metal elitists don't like it but, whatever. It didn't make me loose respect for Ozzy at all. His music will always be the shiznit.

+1

The Osbournes was brilliant.

Edited by bacardimayne