Should Axl put the corn rows back in?

Freddie Mercury's Ghost

Should Axl put the corn rows back in?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I remember how for years everyone hated Axl's dreads, and then when he finally took them out in 2009, everyone hated his old-man hair.

What should he do, MyGNR?

I have an idea. Why don't you find a hammer and smash your computer to bits :thumbsup:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

No, what the hell. He should take better care of his hair, maybe get some hair extensions or something to get it longer, start using conditioner (which I presume he doesn't, considering what a bad state his hair is in). I think it would look great if it just was a little longer and wasn't as worn.

I vote yes, because anything is better than the current hairstyle. (i'm not a big fan of the corn rows, but Axl looks so much better in 2006)

I remember how for years everyone hated Axl's dreads, and then when he finally took them out in 2009, everyone hated his old-man hair.

What should he do, MyGNR?

I have an idea. Why don't you find a hammer and smash your computer to bits :thumbsup:

I have an idea too. Why don't you suck my sweaty plums?

Edited by Crash Diet

He wouldn't look so bad if he didn't wear the fedoras. Theres a picture of him in 2011 durring a concert where his hat and bandana is off and he has a full head of thick hair. Usually he is all sweaty though and you cant tell.

I don't think the braids should come back, but he really does need to do something different as his hair looks absolutely terrible right now - all puffy and gross looking. He should just grow it longer, that way the weight will hold it down and it won't look all poofy (which makes him look fatter). Going bald wouldn't be bad, either.

He wouldn't look so bad if he didn't wear the fedoras. Theres a picture of him in 2011 durring a concert where his hat and bandana is off and he has a full head of thick hair. Usually he is all sweaty though and you cant tell.

Have a look at the Osaka videos without the bandana or the hats - he looked terrific then too. Why oh why did those girls take his boots & jewellery when they had the chance to grab those hats & shred them? dry.gif

I wonder if those braids or corn rows (whatever you call them) wrecked his hair - they look very tight & surely you can't wash & condition hair which is kept like that for how many years?

Cornrolls :rolleyes: makes me hungry.

Has anyone had them done? How long would it take & does it hurt?

When I look at the earlier pics they look different so I presume he had braids done first & then changed to "cornrolls" - changed his whole appearance and those earlier photos with the baggy clothes really make him look kind of.....wimpy.

You people are weirdos. Seriously.

He has the braids from 2002-2007, people say he looks like a freak, like the Predator, that he looked like he was a rapper, and whined wishing he'd have long hair again, "like the old Axl."

Then he re-emerged with long hair...And you guys now whine and cry and say how horrid it looks and now want the braids back or want him to shave his head.

If he does either there'll be complaints or if he shaves his head the haters will just say how it's "proof" that he's bald.

When will you guys be satisfied?