Axl hopes people have a good time at festival show tomorrow

Guest Broskirose

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$lash, not Smash. Word on the street is he's gonna be debuting his new volkswagon commercial to the crowd tomorrow.

Or holding a contest on MTV to be giving away his apartment

That dollar sign really stings doesn't it? hahaha

$lash, not Smash. Word on the street is he's gonna be debuting his new volkswagon commercial to the crowd tomorrow.

Funny

But don't you know that Slash is evil because he does promotion, and Axl has integrity because he doesnt.

Axl worshippers are a strange bunch. They are happy their favorite singer doesn't put out more albums and that he doesn't do more promotional type events (talk shows, award shows, comercials, etc).........because bands that do put out music on a regular basis for their fans are just commercial sell outs, and bands that do promotion are media whores. These are things actually said on this forum.

Axl has integrity and love for his fans because he DOESN'T put out new music. Worshippers actually believe this.

7424106936_f629e81beb_b.jpg

Axl is a big Planethard fan.

And I think Axl has a bigger problem with Perla than with Slash. That fat groupie feels the need to stand up for Slash.

If people can't say this about Axl's entourage, is this permissible?

But Slash is so awesome, he doesn't need an entourage.

Nah. It's just childish to be ripping on the guy so much. We all know you don't like the guy and it's gotten real tiresome. If Axl had no problem with Slash suddenly, you'd change your tune on the spot.

Nah. It's just childish to be ripping on the guy so much. We all know you don't like the guy and it's gotten real tiresome. If Axl had no problem with Slash suddenly, you'd change your tune on the spot.

Oh fuck off. People rip on Axl ALL THE FUCKING TIME around here. I don't give a shit if you think me occasionally making a mild Slash joke (among the constant onslaught of Axl shit-talkers) is "tiresome." Ignore me like you claimed you did a few weeks ago.

And you're wrong about me "changing my tune" on the spot. Slash is a sell out, plain and simple. He sold out Guns n Roses. And he's been selling out ever since. I'm sorry the volkswagon commercial joke bothers you so much. I guess the truth hurts. Just like it hurts when I see a former gunner embarrassing himself with Fergie. Seriously that's worse than Steven going on Celebrity Rehab.

Edited by Popcorn's Snare

With all the festival shows going on, you're going to have GNR and Slash showing up at the same festivals. Maybe not on the same night, but it's bound to happen. I think Axl's only concern is Slash doesn't do his show the day before GNR does there's because some of the songs get repeated. But to GNR fans, getting both is pretty cool.

I think Slash is in the Ozzy and Friends show, so is Zakk.

Oh fuck off. People rip on Axl ALL THE FUCKING TIME around here. I don't give a shit if you think me occasionally making a mild Slash joke (among the constant onslaught of Axl shit-talkers) is "tiresome." Ignore me like you claimed you did a few weeks ago.

And you're wrong about me "changing my tune" on the spot. Slash is a sell out, plain and simple. He sold out Guns n Roses. And he's been selling out ever since. I'm sorry the volkswagon commercial joke bothers you so much. I guess the truth hurts. Just like it hurts when I see a former gunner embarrassing himself with Fergie. Seriously that's worse than Steven going on Celebrity Rehab.

At least Slash can stand up through a complete show. Axl must be hitting the bottle to much. Talk about embarassing paying models to show up at gigs. And the word is out Axl is the one scared of the Slash t-shirts at gigs. As far as selling out guns you are right Axl has not done that. He is burying guns one boring gig at a time now.

At least Slash can stand up through a complete show. Axl must be hitting the bottle to much. Talk about embarassing paying models to show up at gigs. And the word is out Axl is the one scared of the Slash t-shirts at gigs. As far as selling out guns you are right Axl has not done that. He is burying guns one boring gig at a time now.

damn, hit the nail on the head

Yeah- Axl's intent was not to wish any positivity towards Slash. He hates Slash. He probably just said it without knowing who is playing tomorrow. If he knew he'd of said something about ass and cancer and don't go and if you do boo etc...... We all know he hates him with a passion. And it sucks but it's true.

Add the two names together and BOOM!! SMAXL!!!!!

That is a warrior chant I missed, to be fair.

Backwards, it almost reads Xmas moob. Perhaps you are anti father christmas and his jolly mince pie eating ways?

you are so wise.. like a miniature buddha.. covered in hair.. :crazy:

I don't think Axl had anyone particular in mind when he said that. He knows it's a festival and people are attending every day so naturaly he wished them a great next day.

This. If anything at all- maybe he concluded that folks who go to a GN'R show one night are very likely to go see Mötley Crüe and Slash the next night if they possibly can and he's wishing them a good time. He's just being nice/friendly to the fans (looked like a pretty raucous/energetic crowd) IMHO. Can't imagine this signals any sort of thawing in his relationship with Slash...

I don't think Axl had anyone particular in mind when he said that. He knows it's a festival and people are attending every day so naturaly he wished them a great next day.

This. If anything at all- maybe he concluded that folks who go to a GN'R show one night are very likely to go see Mötley Crüe and Slash the next night if they possibly can and he's wishing them a good time. He's just being nice/friendly to the fans (looked like a pretty raucous/energetic crowd) IMHO. Can't imagine this signals any sort of thawing in his relationship with Slash...

And would it matter anyway?!