Earrings on guys

Vincent Vega

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thats fucking retarded. I dont know one Latino who would say they would wanna be called Spanish.

This.

I don't know where you're getting your info Stannis, but you're wrong.

I am not wrong

I know they would rather be called Latino over Spanish and Spanish over hispanic.

They'd rather be called American or their given name.

Edited by Stannis Baratheon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm Spanish/Portuguese then too. I have just as much Iberian blood in my veins as those guys but if I said that to most id be laughed out of town as the curry muncher on PCP.

I got both ears pierced and a nose hoop. But I dont wear it to work and the nose ring is for going out only.

Go for a bone threw the nose

I've had septoplasty. That was bad enough.

Well i'm Spanish/Portuguese then too. I have just as much Iberian blood in my veins as those guys but if I said that to most id be laughed out of town as the curry muncher on PCP.

To white people, you are Spanish. May not be politically correct but as they say, a bunch of lies make the truth.

To white people, you are Spanish. May not be politically correct but as they say, a bunch of lies make the truth.

NoOne would be looking at me and say Spanish.

Thats fucking retarded. I dont know one Latino who would say they would wanna be called Spanish.

This.

I don't know where you're getting your info Stannis, but you're wrong.

I am not wrong

I know they would rather be called Latino over Spanish and Spanish over hispanic.

They'd rather be called American or their given name.

Yea, you're wrong. For the record I do live in the states, and the ones here call themselves Mexican (or whatever country they are from, mostly Mexico) or Hispanic. You'd probably get your ass kicked calling a lot of them Spanish, because they would tell you they aren't from Spain.

They're awful. They're dumb on women and worse on men.

Earrings are dumb for women? Ok.

Absolutely. I find earrings on anyone in general terrible.

Or at least the chicks here with the hoops that you can stick both of your fists through. And they will legit have four piercings in each ear with hoops that have the same diameter as a ceiling fan.

Edit: Yeah, I'm mostly referring to what I see in southern California, which has a lot of cholas that wear terrible earrings.

Edited by Kill Devil Hill

They're awful. They're dumb on women and worse on men.

Earrings are dumb for women? Ok.

Absolutely. I find earrings on anyone in general terrible.

Or at least the chicks here with the hoops that you can stick both of your fists through. And they will legit have four piercings in each ear with hoops that have the same diameter as a ceiling fan.

Well yeah. Thats just a basic tenet of common fashion sense/class.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Yeah, I have had a piercing in my left ear before, but haven't had it for years now, so it's no longer possible to put any shit in it. I might pierce myself again in the future.

PS. AxlisOld, I'll make sure that it will be in my left ear this time as well. Wouldn't want to risk to be called gay, huh?

Got my ears pierced, 3 in every ear. Did that in the '90. Never wear earrings nowadays, my ears reject earrings nowadays even golden or silver. They get all red, and painfull, really strange, cause never had that problem in my teens.

I don't like it on a man that much. But don't really care also.

Edited by MBRose

Quoted from the Patrick Swayze bible:

" There are two types of men who wear jewelry: pirates and queers. Know, Im not sure if anyone notice, but its not the sixteen hundreds anymore, and I don’t see fucking Spanish armadas sailing around anymore. So it’s a fair bet that all guys now-a-days that wear jewelry are queers. "

This man speaks the truth! ^^^^

Guest Len B'stard

I used to have my ear pierced with a safety pin stuck in it for ages...then for a while i had like a diamond stud thing? Then one night i was pissed walking home through the park and i lost it and i'm buggered if i'm gonna go scramblin' around in the fuckin dark look for this teensy little thing. Never put nothing else in it and it just closed up and i'm fine with that. It looked cooler with a safety pin then it did with a stud or a hoop.

" There are two types of men who wear jewelry: pirates and queers. Know, Im not sure if anyone notice, but its not the sixteen hundreds anymore, and I don’t see fucking Spanish armadas sailing around anymore. So it’s a fair bet that all guys now-a-days that wear jewelry are queers. "

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=66498&st=30

:rofl-lol:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=66498&st=30

I would rather be seen as queer or a pirate or even a queer pirate than a man that continued smoking on my deathbed like a dumb cunt.

What would I know I'm alive.

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

I got nothing. No earrings, no piercings, no tattoos.

Same boat here. Nothing against them, but all three, people go over the top. Can totally ruin a person's look.

Also... flesh tunnels... :confused:

Obviously I got earrings but I hate when people go over the top.

Same boat here. Nothing against them, but all three, people go over the top. Can totally ruin a person's look.

It doesn't look good to look like you've got a load of scrap metal hanging off your face. Plain and simple.

I don't want any Latino to be called Spanish either. It's not the same at all.

On topic: I have earrings since I was born (but I'm a girl, so I guess it doesn't count).

I like earrings on guys but preferably in one ear and if they are small and almost unnoticeable. I don't like when it looks like the guy stole his girlfriend's earrings.

NoOne would be looking at me and say Spanish.

In my area they would.

It doesn't look good to look like you've got a load of scrap metal hanging off your face. Plain and simple.

I always imagine seeing some cunt with half a toolbox in their face walking past a scrapyard and taking flight! :lol: