Will Dj write a hit for GNR?

wasted

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but mr. dj ashba isn't management or axl. i don't believe the word of someone not in charge of guns n roses concerts or albums

Mr. DJ Ashba is the lead guitar player for Guns N' Roses. He would never tell a lie. Axl says that DJ is better than Robin Finck and that's why he only lets Robin come back to play a one off show once in awhile.

this isn't true. axl never said this about dj ashba in the mygnr chats. you're making this up, bro

Axl thinks that Robin wasn't good enough for GN'R. That's why Mr. DJ Ashba has to re-record all of Robin's parts.

cool story bro

Don't be hating me because Axl knows that Mr. DJ Ashba is better than Finck.

Seriously though, if DJ had brought the Life Is Beautiful instrumental to the table in GnR, and it was honed by Ron, Richard and Axl it could've been both a great song and a hit (instead it was a decent song and a hit)

DJ certainly has a knack for riffs and hooks that are appreciated by the modern rock audience. While the final products on Life Is Beautiful, it could've been just as catchy but a lot cooler with the GnR touch

Most people rag on DJ because he works just as hard as Slash on his image. The critics get uptight, only SLASH is allowed to be mister cool-cigarette-mouth-hanging-hat-wearing-hipster lead guitarist in their world.

Edited by Popcorn's Snare

I think sometimes everybody overthinks a song.

People keep saying that Axl shows integrity by only releasing an album every 20 years, and that bands that put out albums every two years are sell outs. I don't think either of those statements are true.

Take the CD leftovers. Songs that have been worked on and tweaked for over a decade. Pick the 15 best. Then, rent a house and studio for one month. Have Izzy come for one weekend. Let Duff or some other musician that the band respects come send a weekend. The band has to turn in 15 songs at the end of the month.

I would bet the one month album would be just as good as the 10 year album. Probably more rockers, probably heavier.

Most people rag on DJ because he works just as hard as Slash on his image. The critics get uptight, only SLASH is allowed to be mister cool-cigarette-mouth-hanging-hat-wearing-hipster lead guitarist in their world.

this

I dont think GNR will have anymore hits personally. Not to say they wont have more songs released and good ones at that, but I think hits wont exist. If there were some sort of reunion then a hit would be guaranteed regardless of the quality of the song imo.

DJ ASHBA (I always say his name in all caps out of respect for his greatness) is 10x the guitarist finck is and 20x the guitarist slash is. Slash tries to rip off DJ at every turn. Like that ridiculous hat and the les Paul, ugh.

drinkin the dj ashba kool aid

I dont think GNR will have anymore hits personally. Not to say they wont have more songs released and good ones at that, but I think hits wont exist. If there were some sort of reunion then a hit would be guaranteed regardless of the quality of the song imo.

The lead single from the next GNR record would most likely be a hit in several countries. A hit in their home country? Not as sure about that, but I think it's very possible. Especially if the band is cooperating.

um. what single from the next GNR record?

DJ ASHBA (I always say his name in all caps out of respect for his greatness) is 10x the guitarist finck is and 20x the guitarist slash is. Slash tries to rip off DJ at every turn. Like that ridiculous hat and the les Paul, ugh.

The lead single from the next GNR record would most likely be a hit in several countries. A hit in their home country? Not as sure about that, but I think it's very possible. Especially if the band is cooperating.

Axl thinks that Finck should just kick the can down the road because he has more faith in Mr. DJ Ashba.

Axl thinks that Finck should just kick the can down the road because he has more faith in Mr. DJ Ashba.

mister saint laurent talks about guns n roses singles in theory. but he has no clue when the next one is coming out or if there even is a next single on itunes

and

axl kicks the can down the road. every day goes by with his silence on the next record is another day axl kicks the can down the road

mister saint laurent talks about guns n roses singles in theory. but he has no clue when the next one is coming out or if there even is a next single on itunes

and

axl kicks the can down the road. every day goes by with his silence on the next record is another day axl kicks the can down the road

Axl kicks Finck down the road while he waits for Mr. DJ Ashba to record all of his parts.

and

Axl kicks Finck down the road while he waits for Mr. DJ Ashba to record all of his parts.

that'll never happen. big beard didn't record over robin parts on chinese democracy record. neither big beard or dj cashba will record over robin on the next chinese democracy record

and

that'll never happen. big beard didn't record over robin parts on chinese democracy record. neither big beard or dj cashba will record over robin on the next chinese democracy record

Big Beard was too busy recording over Robin Finck's superior, Mr. Buckethead. Now Big Beard will record over the rest of Mr. Buckethead's parts and Mr. DJ Ashba will record over Robin Finck's parts because Axl thinks that Mr. DJ Ashba and Big Beard are better. Team Brazil fully supports Axl's beliefs.

and

Big Beard was too busy recording over Robin Finck's superior, Mr. Buckethead. Now Big Beard will record over the rest of Mr. Buckethead's parts and Mr. DJ Ashba will record over Robin Finck's parts because Axl thinks that Mr. DJ Ashba and Big Beard are better. Team Brazil fully supports Axl's beliefs.

big beard butchered catcher. stabbed brian may in the back. you're dreaming if you think big beard and cashba will fuck robin over on the next record

and

big beard butchered catcher. stabbed brian may in the back. you're dreaming if you think big beard and cashba will fuck robin over on the next record

Axl already kicked the Finck down the road. He knows that Mr. DJ Ashba and Big Beard are a better choice for the next record. Fernando completely agrees.

fernando won't even let fans take pictures of him at guns n roses concerts

axl didn't kick finck down the road or else robin wouldn't have kicked ass at the guns n roses up close & personal tour on his better song

big beard and cashba are the wrong choices. they can play slash note 4 note. but they're not the right fit for a guns n roses record

axl didn't kick finck down the road or else robin wouldn't have kicked ass at the guns n roses up close & personal tour on his better song

big beard and cashba are the wrong choices. they can play slash note 4 note. but they're not the right fit for a guns n roses record

Axl thinks that Finck was a big letdown because Chinese Democracy didn't sell. Axl knows that Mr. DJ Ashba and Big Beard have a better chance of making something successful. Axl is glad to be done with Finck and Beta nods her head yes while standing beside Axl.

Axl thinks that Finck was a big letdown because Chinese Democracy didn't sell. Axl knows that Mr. DJ Ashba and Big Beard have a better chance of making something successful. Axl is glad to be done with Finck and Beta nods her head yes while standing beside Axl.

scary