Will Dj write a hit for GNR?

wasted

And yeah, when I was five I used to like Welcome To The Jungle, but I couldn't consider myself a fan 'cause I had no idea what a band was, I was five years old. You're trying to convince others that you were a Gn'R fan since the beginning and unfortunately to you, your age doesn't help.

Please don't start with the "money in escrow" again, is lame, pathetic and a failed attempt to prove that you're "always" right. You don't even know who I am or how much I money I own, and I won't disclose such information because I'm not like you, talkin' big about money and bets on a Gn'R fan forum.

I was not a GNR fan from the beginning. GNR had already existed for a few years before I'd ever heard of them. I discovered them in 1988 along with the rest of America. The concept of a "band" is pretty easy to understand and at five years old I don't think I had a problem grasping the concept of musicians playing together. I was already playing piano duos by that age, so I'm not sure why it would be some foreign concept that multiple people could play music together.

What's lame and pathetic is to call someone a liar and then refuse to back it up. I am willing to put my money where my mouth is. You are not. You should be embarrassed and ashamed to throw out false accusations so whimsically.

You dont have to defend yourself to the mob of unwashed infidels :lol:

doubt these kids have access to funds besides a minimum wage job,or allowance from mommy.

On topic,I still dont get the reason for the Ashba hate. He is eccentric but most creative people are,who wants to be normal? I dont.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont feel compelled to defend yourself to these unwashed infidels :lol:

judging by their terminology/sentence structure I think most are kids or mentally incompetent,so they wouldnt have financial means to back up their claims except from a possible minimum wage job,or an allowance from mommy.

on topic,I honestly dont understand the Ashba hate at all,he is a bit eccentric but most creative people are;who wants to be normal anyway? :shrug:

Says the old guy who donated $20 and asked the mods to distribute the "supporter" green label into 3 users. :shocked: If you think I'm a kid who needs money from mom, you're already lost the fight. You can always go to Anything Goes and admire my BMW. Do you own one? Can you pay for one? As I said before, I won't disclose my savings. Keep talkin' out of your ass, very mature :laugh:.

...you all are talking about wagering over if some guy on the Internet could play piano duos when he was five?

Well first off, nothing should be believed without evidence. Even if MSL is willing to wager money to prove it, it doesn't mean it's true. You just have to think, does it likely that a five year old can play piano to that level? Not really, so without any proof it should be completely understandable to think MSL is full of shit. The burden of proof lies with him, not with your money in a wager.

However this ignores the bigger point of who gives a flying fuck? How does MSL being able to play duos when he was five and like gnr when he was five have anything to do with DJ ASHBA writing a hit for guns? Nothing. For the love of god end this.

...you all are talking about wagering over if some guy on the Internet could play piano duos when he was five?

Well first off, nothing should be believed without evidence. Even if MSL is willing to wager money to prove it, it doesn't mean it's true. You just have to think, does it likely that a five year old can play piano to that level? Not really, so without any proof it should be completely understandable to think MSL is full of shit. The burden of proof lies with him, not with your money in a wager.

However this ignores the bigger point of who gives a flying fuck? How does MSL being able to play duos when he was five and like gnr when he was five have anything to do with DJ ASHBA writing a hit for guns? Nothing. For the love of god end this.

I don't give a shit if MSL could play piano at the age of 5. I spotted him lying about being a fan since 1988 when he was 5 years old and put it on the table. He got mad and pulled the "money in escrow" again (failed attempt to win an argument).

Of course you will always get hangers-on doing the human centipede with MSL like Sailaway and few others... the reason? I don't know. :shrugs: They tend to kiss ass I guess. :laugh:

Edited by pi2loc

this is not a board about you MSL, please stop posting about youself, nobody cares. i'm sure the mods are aware of your trolling, but, man, sometimes i just think about stop posting here knowing that a shitty person like you post here.

LOL A sticker on November Rain sheet music. Wow! Still proves nothing.

Derailing the topic to beat your chest about imaginary things you did at 5 was pretty pathetic. Of course someone would call you out on it. The point when you became a fan is irrelevant, anyway. It's not only pathetic to pull out that tape measure but it's also condescending to your fellow fans that are new to the band. It doesn't make you a bigger fan and no one thinks you're a special snowflake just because you HEARD a Guns N Roses song at 5 years old.

Everything you claim is odd. It's unrealistic to think a kid is involved enough in music to be a "fan" of any specific band. It's also unrealistic that an eleven year old child would go to college at such a young age and grow up to be a backyard wrestler. I guess when your life has become such a disappointment, you can go on the internet and claim to be good at so many things yet fail to become anything with all of them. Here you are, the grown up 5 year old GNR fan that was performing piano duos at that age, going to college by 11 later getting involved in the music industry while learning all of the secrets and then graduating to wrestling Jim Bob in the local basement with 10 spectators. Do you not see that in your bragging, the details of your life coupled with the results are a sad story? That is if, BIG IF, they are true.

It's not impressive. It's a story of failure.

Come on guys, tearing down a fellow human being does not build you up, it just tears both of you down.

Not trying to tear anyone down. just trying to break through that pompous wall. When he can provide sources and proof of his claims(like everyone else has to do) then people will discuss it with him. When he quits trying to wear his fantasies as a badge on the internet and has a little humility, the conversation would be a two way street. Instead, the conversation is "This is Captain MSL to the rescue. I am here to inform everyone of my GNR secrets and you should all be grateful and never question me. If you shall, your wallet will suffer." It's getting VERY old.

People are not stupid just because they don't believe some random cling-on that got bitch slapped by AXL publicly. I am just as skeptical about his claims as I am towards anyone else without sources to back up their information. The fountain of information from GNR is already so polluted with crap and it doesn't need some pompous guy beating his chest over shit that doesn't matter to pollute it more just because he wants to feel special.

Come on guys, tearing down a fellow human being does not build you up, it just tears both of you down.

Not trying to tear anyone down. just trying to break through that pompous wall. When he can provide sources and proof of his claims(like everyone else has to do) then people will discuss it with him. When he quits trying to wear his fantasies as a badge on the internet and has a little humility, the conversation would be a two way street. Instead, the conversation is "This is Captain MSL to the rescue. I am here to inform everyone of my GNR secrets and you should all be grateful and never question me. If you shall, your wallet will suffer." It's getting VERY old.

People are not stupid just because they don't believe some random cling-on that got bitch slapped by AXL publicly. I am just as skeptical about his claims as I am towards anyone else without sources to back up their information. The fountain of information from GNR is already so polluted with crap and it doesn't need some pompous guy beating his chest over shit that doesn't matter to pollute it more just because he wants to feel special.

AXL bitch slapped MSL with a PERFECT TKO publicly LOL

I don't believe everybody, either, nor do I care to come in here and assess people by how much financial capital they claim to have. Even if somebody comes in here and acts absolutely silly, there is no reason to vindictively try and destroy somebody's self-worth or publicly humiliate them. These are real people behind the computer screens guys. Our brothers and sisters.

I don't believe everybody, either, nor do I care to come in here and assess people by how much financial capital they claim to have. Even if somebody comes in here and acts absolutely silly, there is no reason to vindictively try and destroy somebody's self-worth or publicly humiliate them. These are real people behind the computer screens guys. Our brothers and sisters.

I agree but where is this sentiment when the guy is calling everyone who disagrees with him stupid and challenges people to online wagers when he is asked to provide little things like links/proof?

What's gotten into you?

What I'm saying is directed at everybody, both sides of this thing, and then to everybody in general in other situations on the forum, too.

Yeah, well I figure people have to learn somehow. Well, they aren't going to learn anyway. Some of the people here might be legit mentally ill and throwing their lives away on a forum. Exercise their demons, I say. Else, they might be shut ins with no outside stimulation. Without criticism, they won't improve.

Like claiming someone lacks knowledge when they inform you that a clear channel radio station is not involved in a conspiracy to keep GNR down and actually play majority of the songs on air by request? Of which, CD material is not and has not been requested. Then you start some childish shit about TKO's? When you're wrong, you're wrong.

Edited by Rustycage

Yep. Atlanta's biggest rock station and has been for decades

Note the icon at the bottom right and listen for a bit at ANY point during the day. Over 80% of their playlist are requests. Online and by phone.

Pompous ass.

It was a response to you claiming that clear channel does not play requests. It was your excuse as to why you never hear GNR on the radio. You defending the CD "hits."

Edited by Rustycage

I did not argue that their chart positions were dictated by requests. I agreed with the poster that stated "hits" see airplay by request and their popularity get them into rotation here. And the lack of GNR requests disqualifies the songs as hits when every other legitimate hit endures a different fate.

Several times I have heard a new GNR song non-requested and requested since the album came out. A few times in 4 years. Even when they came to town last year, no requests but they played it a few times in rotation due to the concert and no one cared. They promoted the concert like crazy but no one cared to hear the music on the radio again. No requests for any of it. People just do not care to hear it! That is not meeting the criteria of a hit song. There are so many homegrown bands that get request airplay here. Requests can be read online when posting and those "hits" are very very very rarely mentioned. The songs are approved for airplay but there is no public interest. You have dumbed down the criteria to make the music seem more popular than it truly was by throwing out variables of the billboard chart and using other charts. Now you're trying to claim some corporate road block as to why CD is not seeing mainstream success.

You have no facts that contradict a public disinterest in new GNR on this station and in this area. Atlanta is a huge market so your OPINION as to why CD is not a hit on the radio is unproven. It's the reality and your explanation does not hold water.

Wanna see the twilight zone?

http://www.heretoday...topic=45775.860

5 years ago, same arguing.

Damn. That figures. I officially withdraw from this argument. He can be a drama queen towards someone else.

Dont feel compelled to defend yourself to these unwashed infidels :lol:

judging by their terminology/sentence structure I think most are kids or mentally incompetent,so they wouldnt have financial means to back up their claims except from a possible minimum wage job,or an allowance from mommy.

on topic,I honestly dont understand the Ashba hate at all,he is a bit eccentric but most creative people are;who wants to be normal anyway? :shrug:

Says the old guy who donated $20 and asked the mods to distribute the "supporter" green label into 3 users. :shocked: If you think I'm a kid who needs money from mom, you're already lost the fight. You can always go to Anything Goes and admire my BMW. Do you own one? Can you pay for one? As I said before, I won't disclose my savings. Keep talkin' out of your ass, very mature :laugh:.

HA! Yeah,you are Elmer J. Fudd,Millionaire.You own a mansion and a Yacht :lol: :lol:

This Wascally Wabbit aint hurtin for Cash,however I dont feel the need to pump up my epeen (or lack thereof) by posting pics of my supposed autos,or my possessions,that is so declasse.

can we keep on topic now skippy?

Like claiming someone lacks knowledge when they inform you that a clear channel radio station is not involved in a conspiracy to keep GNR down and actually play majority of the songs on air by request? Of which, CD material is not and has not been requested. Then you start some childish shit about TKO's? When you're wrong, you're wrong.

lol wtf are you talking about? if anything there was a conspiracy to get them all the airplay in the first place, not a conspiracy to keep them off the air. you seriously have no idea how this stuff works. you DO lack knowledge of the subject if you think radio adds at corporate rock radio are determined by local requests.

believe what you want man. you're in lala land . . .

He knows not of what he speaketh :thumbsup: