Will Dj write a hit for GNR?

wasted

I'm not disgruntled. That's the thing. At this point, I don't really care.

I'm just telling you that if someone doesn't want the "worst fans," it's that someone's responsibility to prevent it. If you don't, stfu and don't cry about them. Take the money and extra privacy along with the negative fans or sacrifice the privacy. It's not an enigma.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sailaway, i've been a gunner since '88 as well and i just wanted to let you know that "finck6" is a cupcake account operated by queenie aka kenshin aka vegeta6 aka queeno666. she's been trying to rile people up on GNR boards for over ten years. it's impossible to have a factual discussion with her because she's just a cupcake account. i beg of you to not engage.

Ahh,So Queenie is still at it? These people are seriously disturbed to the point of psychosis.

I'm going to be straight up honest with you,I didn't appreciate some of the stunts you pulled in the past,I hope they are in the past.

Thanks for the info.

On topic,Why all the Ashba hate?

sailaway, i've been a gunner since '88 as well and i just wanted to let you know that "finck6" is a cupcake account operated by queenie aka kenshin aka vegeta6 aka queeno666. she's been trying to rile people up on GNR boards for over ten years. it's impossible to have a factual discussion with her because she's just a cupcake account. i beg of you to not engage.

You were 5 in 1988 so please stop saying that you were a gunner since that year. No one is going to believe that shit from you bitter ex-wrestler.

I was in my 20s in 1988;and from what I've seen you are basically here to cause trouble.

You were 5 in 1988 so please stop saying that you were a gunner since that year. No one is going to believe that shit from you bitter ex-wrestler.

I started listening to rock n' roll when I was five after discovering GNR, Bon Jovi and Def Leppard on MTV. I'm not sure how old you are or where you grew up, but between MTV and the radio, Sweet Child O' Mine was absolutely unavoidable for a kid growing up in the US.

One of the first records I ever bought myself was the SCOM cassingle at the Camelot record store on US-1 in the Kendall section of Miami, FL for $2.99. It was awesome. There was a live version of It's So Easy on side B.

As much as some of you mock my offers to take polygraphs, I just think it's silly to argue over whether someone is lying when it can be so easily proven. Pi2Loc, if for whatever reason you are so convinced that I would lie about liking Sweet Child O' Mine as a kid, why not put your money where your mouth is? I can take a polygraph and if you are correct, I will give you a large sum of money. This should be very tempting. I'll even put up 10x the amount you agree to put up. Let me know if you are interested.

And yeah, when I was five I used to like Welcome To The Jungle, but I couldn't consider myself a fan 'cause I had no idea what a band was, I was five years old. You're trying to convince others that you were a Gn'R fan since the beginning and unfortunately to you, your age doesn't help.

Please don't start with the "money in escrow" again, is lame, pathetic and a failed attempt to prove that you're "always" right. You don't even know who I am or how much I money I own, and I won't disclose such information because I'm not like you, talkin' big about money and bets on a Gn'R fan forum.

I'm just telling you that if someone doesn't want the "worst fans," it's that someone's responsibility to prevent it. If you don't, stfu and don't cry about them. Take the money and extra privacy along with the negative fans or sacrifice the privacy. It's not an enigma.

No its not an enigma,its a misconception on your part.

You buy a ticket,You get to go to the gig,you buy albums and merch,you get to own these.What you dont get is to pry into someones personal life,or dictate how they should operate.Some people form am unhealthy attatchment to Artists;and develop the proverbial misplaced sense of entitlement.

If in truth,you dont care,why bother complaining? Simply move on,you wont be missed.

You buy a ticket,You get to go to the gig,you buy albums and merch,you get to own these.What you dont get is to pry into someones personal life,or dictate how they should operate.Some people form am unhealthy attatchment to Artists;and develop the proverbial misplaced sense of entitlement.

If in truth,you dont care,why bother complaining? Simply move on,you wont be missed.

When someone comes out promising merch, don't act all butt hurt when people say, "where is it." Keep your mouth shut about releasing anything if you don't want anticipation.

Don't be a celebrity if you want normal privacy. That's common damned sense.

Also, I don't need to move on. I enjoy posting about whatever I feel. I surely don't run around trying to defend someone I'll never meet as if he will pet me on my head like a good pup.

Edited by Rustycage

I was in my 20s in 1988;and from what I've seen you are basically here to cause trouble.

I know, you have said that multiple times. My post wasn't directed at you. Whatever reason you think I'm here for, that's your own point of view and if you have any concerns and/or complains you are free to hit the report button ;). I won't change.

Ahh,So Queenie is still at it? These people are seriously disturbed to the point of psychosis.

I'm going to be straight up honest with you,I didn't appreciate some of the stunts you pulled in the past,I hope they are in the past.

Thanks for the info.

Yes, unfortunately, Queenie is still up to her old tricks.

I don't appreciate some of the stunts I pulled in the past, but they are in the past. I can't change what I did. I would not do it again.

You're welcome re: the info.

That is cool,appreciate the honesty :thumbsup:

When someone comes out promising merch, don't act all butt hurt when people say, "where is it." Keep your mouth shut about releasing anything if you don't want anticipation.

Don't be a celebrity if you want normal privacy. That's common damned sense.

Also, I don't need to move on. I enjoy posting about whatever I feel. I surely don't run around trying to defend someone I'll never meet as if he will pet me on my head like a good pup.

So Delusional,the best laid plans can change,

and yes,even celebrities are entitled to their privacy,you don't own a piece of them.Try and grasp this concept.

I started listening to rock n' roll when I was five after discovering GNR, Bon Jovi and Def Leppard on MTV. I'm not sure how old you are or where you grew up, but between MTV and the radio, Sweet Child O' Mine was absolutely unavoidable for a kid growing up in the US.

One of the first records I ever bought myself was the SCOM cassingle at the Camelot record store on US-1 in the Kendall section of Miami, FL for $2.99. It was awesome. There was a live version of It's So Easy on side B.

As much as some of you mock my offers to take polygraphs, I just think it's silly to argue over whether someone is lying when it can be so easily proven. Pi2Loc, if for whatever reason you are so convinced that I would lie about liking Sweet Child O' Mine as a kid, why not put your money where your mouth is? I can take a polygraph and if you are correct, I will give you a large sum of money. This should be very tempting. I'll even put up 10x the amount you agree to put up. Let me know if you are interested.

I was not a GNR fan from the beginning. GNR had already existed for a few years before I'd ever heard of them. I discovered them in 1988 along with the rest of America.

It would be more pathetic for you to say "I was fan the day after Axl decided to call the band Guns N' Roses". 1988 was the Guns year, that's why I call it "the beginning", not because the band was formed that year. Are you really this slow?

The concept of a "band" is pretty easy to understand and at five years old I don't think I had a problem grasping the concept of musicians playing together. I was already playing piano duos by that age, so I'm not sure why it would be some foreign concept that multiple people could play music together.

I know that, but I didn't know what the band called Guns N' Roses was. What hard rock was. Who Axl Rose was. I was five. You did know? Brilliant mind, I now understand why you ended up wrestling in small sized and half filled arenas.

What's lame and pathetic is to call someone a liar and then refuse to back it up. I am willing to put my money where my mouth is. You are not. You should be embarrassed and ashamed to throw out false accusations so whimsically.

:laugh: Sure bro. In the end, everybody knows who is the liar and the pathetic loser. I rest my case.

Edited by pi2loc

And yeah, when I was five I used to like Welcome To The Jungle, but I couldn't consider myself a fan 'cause I had no idea what a band was, I was five years old. You're trying to convince others that you were a Gn'R fan since the beginning and unfortunately to you, your age doesn't help.

Please don't start with the "money in escrow" again, is lame, pathetic and a failed attempt to prove that you're "always" right. You don't even know who I am or how much I money I own, and I won't disclose such information because I'm not like you, talkin' big about money and bets on a Gn'R fan forum.

I was not a GNR fan from the beginning. GNR had already existed for a few years before I'd ever heard of them. I discovered them in 1988 along with the rest of America. The concept of a "band" is pretty easy to understand and at five years old I don't think I had a problem grasping the concept of musicians playing together. I was already playing piano duos by that age, so I'm not sure why it would be some foreign concept that multiple people could play music together.

What's lame and pathetic is to call someone a liar and then refuse to back it up. I am willing to put my money where my mouth is. You are not. You should be embarrassed and ashamed to throw out false accusations so whimsically.

Dont feel compelled to defend yourself to these unwashed infidels :lol:

judging by their terminology/sentence structure I think most are kids or mentally incompetent,so they wouldnt have financial means to back up their claims except from a possible minimum wage job,or an allowance from mommy.

on topic,I honestly dont understand the Ashba hate at all,he is a bit eccentric but most creative people are;who wants to be normal anyway? :shrug:

I was not a GNR fan from the beginning. GNR had already existed for a few years before I'd ever heard of them. I discovered them in 1988 along with the rest of America. The concept of a "band" is pretty easy to understand and at five years old I don't think I had a problem grasping the concept of musicians playing together. I was already playing piano duos by that age, so I'm not sure why it would be some foreign concept that multiple people could play music together.

you dont have to defend yourself to the mob of unwashed infidels :lol: I doubt these kids have access to funding;apart from an allowance from Mommy.

On Topic',I still fail to understand the Ashba hate :shrug:

Edited by sailaway

I'm 100% positive that Dj will come with riffs. Listening to Sixx Am some of the acoustic electric mid tempo stuff with Axl on lyrics n melodies and vocals. Hitsville. As soon as they strip it down and reconnect with Patience.