Will Dj write a hit for GNR?

wasted

guess that's another TKO to add to my record.

Wow.

Your knockout victory over an anonymous poster on a rock music forum does make you the champion.

The forum champion cupcake, dictator, police, educator.......

Gee; I thought you were too mature and busy flip/flopping to engage in this playground action.

you guys do know that this is merely a forum,that unfortunately contains some severely misinformed and delusional people out to compensate for some lack in their lives, or to promote their own agenda,and to create unneeded Drama.

But there are a few Good guys here as well. :)

axl's borrowing my fan belt

What would he want it for?

Spare Automotive Equipment?

axl uses it to impress the ladies. they like power

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

Your knockout victory over an anonymous poster on a rock music forum does make you the champion.

Gee; I thought you were too mature and busy flip/flopping to engage in this playground action.

you guys do know that this is merely a forum,that unfortunately contains some severely misinformed and delusional people out to compensate for some lack in their lives, or to promote their own agenda,and to create unneeded Drama.

HA! Some Ladies like Power,Some like Power Tools ! Does your belt vibrate?

So Far off Topic,bring us back

Wow.

well. the party's at my house tonight. the girls have brought the cases of beer ha ha

on topic is Dj will not write hits 4 GNR ha ha. he's not a song writer. dj plays guitar lol

Wow.

well. the party's at my house tonight. the girls have brought the cases of beer ha ha

on topic is Dj will not write hits 4 GNR ha ha. he's not a song writer. dj plays guitar lol

have fun at your magic belt party; but I disagree,in addition to being a guitarist DJ is very creative.

Wow.

have fun at your magic belt party; but I disagree,in addition to being a guitarist DJ is very creative.

be creative and show me the guns n roses songs dj's written

Wow.

be creative and show me the guns n roses songs dj's written

those that know dont talk,those that dont know talk.

those that don't create don't write guns n roses songs

And the insignificunts simply get some sort of personal gratification jealously griping about issues they know nothing about! nice job! :thumbsup:

That's what happens when no one is told shit.thumbsup.gif

And the insignificunts simply get some sort of personal gratification jealously griping about issues they know nothing about! nice job! :thumbsup:

and dj ashba doesn't write hit GNR songs. dj doesn't write GNR songs. because dj has 0 GNR song writing credits 2 his resume

Well if every sentence wasn't overanalyzed and misinterpreted consistently people just might hear more.From where I'm looking from, releasing information is akin to bleeding into shark infested waters.

Well if every sentence wasn't overanalyzed and misinterpreted consistently people just might hear more.From where I'm looking from, releasing information is akin to bleeding into shark infested waters.

There'd be no trouble if the sharks were well fed.

Finck 6,Ashba is on tour,playing in GNR as we speak,he has also worked with N6 and has written songs,He is a working musician,and has his own clothing line,designs.

Now how does that match up with your life accomplishments? :rolleyes:

Finck 6,Ashba is on tour,playing in GNR as we speak,he has also worked with N6 and has written songs,He is a working musician,and has his own clothing line,designs.

dj ashba is on a guns n roses tour. so is ron thal. robin finck was too. yeah. dj's written songs. but dj hasn't written guns n roses songs. this isn't about my life. it's about dj ashba's writing GNR hits songs. and dj's written 0 GNR hit songs. dj hasn't even written a guns n roses song and neither has ron thal LOL

Are you really that naive? Let's play a metaphor game,Sharks and Snakes dont change their spots as a general rule.GNR has some of the most ungrateful,hateful excuses for fans I have ever seen. You planted the seeds,now what you get is silence for a crop.

This by no means is directed at everyone.

Are you really that naive? Let's play a metaphor game,Sharks and Snakes dont change their spots as a general rule.GNR has some of the most ungrateful,hateful excuses for fans I have ever seen. You planted the seeds,now what you get is silence for a crop.

Let's assume they are "the most hateful." Now tell me what other bands have kept their fans in the dark as much as this band?

You reap what you sow. It's a snowball effect that started somewhere and you can't tell me there is some mystical force that makes GNR's fans "the most hateful." Hey, when fans get shit on, they start throwing shit.

dj ashba is on a guns n roses tour. so is ron thal. robin finck was too. yeah. dj's written songs. but dj hasn't written guns n roses songs. this isn't about my life. it's about dj ashba's writing GNR hits songs. and dj's written 0 GNR hit songs. dj hasn't even written a guns n roses song and neither has ron thal LOL

you want to make light of their accomplishments,I was simply wondering if you had some monumental accomplishments in your own life that would outshine everyone else's or if you were merely another jealous loser,cutting other peoples career accomplishments to shreds to console yourself.

guess I got my answer :lol:

Gunner since 1988

sailaway, i've been a gunner since '88 as well and i just wanted to let you know that "finck6" is a cupcake account operated by queenie aka kenshin aka vegeta6 aka queeno666. she's been trying to rile people up on GNR boards for over ten years. it's impossible to have a factual discussion with her because she's just a cupcake account. i beg of you to not engage.

You were 5 in 1988 so please stop saying that you were a gunner since that year. No one is going to believe that shit from you bitter ex-wrestler.

Let's assume they are "the most hateful." Now tell me what other bands have kept their fans in the dark as much as this band?

You reap what you sow. It's a snowball effect that started somewhere and you can't tell me there is some mystical force that makes GNR's fans "the most hateful." Hey, when fans get shit on, they start throwing shit.

So how has that worked out for ya?

Its not mystical,GNR has never played by the rules,never behaved like any other band,you can take that as face value or walk off and become a fan of someone who may meet your needs and wants.

I assure you that coming on a flippin internet forum to express how disgruntled you are will accomplish nothing,nada,zero,zip.

Why bother?I dont like bonjovi but I dont go to his forum to express my feelings about him.

Im a long time gunner,no plans to change.