If Slash hadn't left...

SunnyDRE

I think they would still be at least"U2 Big"....

I dunno about U2 big considering how U2 sells out huge stadiums within minutes but I can certaintly see them having a much bigger status than they have currently - maybe more along the lines of Aerosmith big I would say?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If slash had not left , I think Axl would have . So, at that point, if Axl or slash left, the band would no longer be GNR, to the general public. Lightning in a bottle is hard to wrangle.

And Axl rise has mental problems ( based on what he has has said, his actions, and mostly what Marc canter has stated), that prevent him from delivering , MOST, of the time.

But, great live band, no shit!!!

If slash had not left , I think Axl would have . So, at that point, if Axl or slash left, the band would no longer be GNR, to the general public. Lightning in a bottle is hard to wrangle.

And Axl rise has mental problems ( based on what he has has said, his actions, and mostly what Marc canter has stated), that prevent him from delivering , MOST, of the time.

But, great live band, no shit!!!

Axl never would have quit GNR, if anything, the band would have ended and would have put together a new band under a different name.