Cunniglingus (Content warning)

Vincent Vega

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Good for you.

It's a pity that you're so insecure that you take it personally when somebody is saying something so tiny like what Aaron did earlier here despite having all of that though. Maybe you should work a bit on your self esteem, mate?

And my disagreement with Aaron is your concern because?.............. one of us has a self esteem issue and after reading your whining posts in the past about how your life sucks and has not turned out as you would have liked I don't think it is me............

Your another one from the other forum butt hurt over some old differences of opinion we have had in the past...let it go mate you will feel a whole lot better..............

My concern? I didn't even comment on it. I just said that what he said about your grammar obviously hurt since your next post had the best grammar I've ever seen from you.

Yeah, I've had a rough childhood. I barely ever post about it. Don't really see your point. If it makes you feel better at ease, I can tell you that I am seeing a psychiatrist. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if we ever had any history that I'd be "butt hurt" from, but seeing as you attacked me out of nowhere and went personal against me the other day and I don't think I've replied to any of your posts at all since I came back here over two months ago before that, I don't think you have to worry about that I'm "butt hurt" over that we've had different opinions in the past.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mates, this is gold :rofl-lol:

I am thinking of challenging SS to a spelling contest but we both need to put $10 K in escrow winner take all before I agree to do it................. I would appoint MSL as executer, if he agrees, as he seems to know a lot about escrow and things......what do you think?

Edited by classicrawker

Good for you.

It's a pity that you're so insecure that you take it personally when somebody is saying something so tiny like what Aaron did earlier here despite having all of that though. Maybe you should work a bit on your self esteem, mate?

And my disagreement with Aaron is your concern because?.............. one of us has a self esteem issue and after reading your whining posts in the past about how your life sucks and has not turned out as you would have liked I don't think it is me............

Your another one from the other forum butt hurt over some old differences of opinion we have had in the past...let it go mate you will feel a whole lot better..............

Dude a simple ellipses will suffice, do you really need to do (...................) the whole time when (...) is grammatically correct? :lol:

Again, you don't know the history mate as he and I have had our disagreements on the other forum, and despite what he claims, his comment was directed at me...

This is probably the best written sentence I've ever seen you write. It seems like Aaron's criticism of your grammar hurt. :lol:

That's pretty ironic coming from you mate........

I'm willing to say that he's better at writing in his second language than you are in your native.

This is the absolute last comment I will post on the subject:

I'm really not sure what history CR and I are supposed to have. Any comments I ever made here (or on the other forum) were only ever jokey. I guess the whole concept of banter hasn't reached that side of the Atlantic yet. :shrugs:

Your no Dazey mate..lets leave it at that.........

I take it you mean "you're"? (See above).

You're right though, I'm not Dazey — I'm not sure whether that's supposed to be a compliment or an insult though. Considering I've never tried to act like him, I'd say that's not too bad though.

Good for you.

Dude a simple ellipses will suffice, do you really need to do (...................) the whole time when (...) is grammatically correct? :lol:

It always amazes me that it is the little things that bother people............. :lol::D

Again, you don't know the history mate as he and I have had our disagreements on the other forum, and despite what he claims, his comment was directed at me...

This is probably the best written sentence I've ever seen you write. It seems like Aaron's criticism of your grammar hurt. :lol:

That's pretty ironic coming from you mate........

I'm willing to say that he's better at writing in his second language than you are in your native.

This is the absolute last comment I will post on the subject:

I'm really not sure what history CR and I are supposed to have. Any comments I ever made here (or on the other forum) were only ever jokey. I guess the whole concept of banter hasn't reached that side of the Atlantic yet. :shrugs:

Your no Dazey mate..lets leave it at that.........

I take it you mean "you're"? (See above).

You're right though, I'm not Dazey — I'm not sure whether that's supposed to be a compliment or an insult though. Considering I've never tried to act like him, I'd say that's not too bad though.

Thanks professor but good spelling and grammar is not going to help get you laid...........Dazey is witty and you're...............see I am a fast learner.............

Jeez, have you guys ever stayed on topic in a thread? :unsure:

Good for you.

It always amazes me that it is the little things that bother people............. :lol::D

When I was 10 I got told off at school for using loads of them to signify time passing rather than using a normal ellipses, ever since then it irks me when other people do it. :shrugs:

Thanks professor but good spelling and grammar is not going to help get you laid...........Dazey is witty and you're...............see I am a fast learner.............

It may not help me get laid, but it might help me get a decent job — that and my masters degree in theoretical physics. :book: (Thought I'd chuck that one in there since you're constantly throwing around the fact that you're an electrical engineer). Also, I tend to prefer girls that are intelligent and so I'd hope that those types of girls have standards and that poor spelling and grammar might put them off less intelligent people.

Dazey is witty and "you're"/I'm? Since "you're" is a contraction of "you are", thanks for calling me witty too, mate.....

"Thanks professor but good spelling and grammar is not going to help get you laid...........Dazey is witty"

Yes...let's go back on topic... so CR, you're more into licking Dazey's ass than licking a woman... that's cool! :thumbsup:

Edited by izzygirl

Good for you.

When I was 10 I got told off at school for using loads of them to signify time passing rather than using a normal ellipses, ever since then it irks me when other people do it. :shrugs:

I understand, we all have our quirks mate and mine happens to be .........................................

And for those who are curious as I have gotten older I live and die by spell check and for some reason I can't get it to work on this computer? and I know I make mistakes but am too lazy to be bothered to fix them.......

Edited by classicrawker

"Thanks professor but good spelling and grammar is not going to help get you laid...........Dazey is witty"

Yes...let's go back on topic... so CR, you're more of licking Dazey's ass than licking a woman... that's cool! :thumbsup:

No I don't lick ass as it is not my thing but if Dazey had a vagina and I was single we would have a party................

It may not help me get laid, but it might help me get a decent job — that and my masters degree in theoretical physics. :book: (Thought I'd chuck that one in there since you're constantly throwing around the fact that you're an electrical engineer). Also, I tend to prefer girls that are intelligent and so I'd hope that those types of girls have standards and that poor spelling and grammar might put them off less intelligent people.

Dazey is witty and "you're"/I'm? Since "you're" is a contraction of "you are", thanks for calling me witty too, mate.....

the missing word is not...........

Funny how I still managed to get a decent job despite mispelling words on some geeky internet forum......can't understand how my current employer missed that fact when they did a background check on me........I sure fooled them!

Jesus - that other forum makes people go bad :lol:

That's why I left :lol:

Strange I have never read a post on that forum asking where you went or if there is any chance to get you back? funny that is.........

Edited by classicrawker

Funny how I still managed to get a decent job despite mispelling words on some geeky internet forum......can't understnad how my current employer missed that fact when they did a background check on me........I sure fooled them!

Some geeky internet forum that you happen to have over 3 thousand posts on? Not to mention the others.

I find it odd that someone of your intelligence has to rely on spell check as much as you do. I remembered doing spelling tests when I was in primary school. Since there's only a few thousand words required for like 80% of written English, it baffles me that you struggle to spell such simple words. Especially considering your advantage of having years more experience than a lot of the other posters on here. Heck, most of the non-natives do a better job than you, despite their age disadvantage and sometimes even educational disadvantage. How's your Swedish?

Funny how I still managed to get a decent job despite mispelling words on some geeky internet forum......can't understand how my current employer missed that fact when they did a background check on me........I sure fooled them!

Strange I have never read a post on that forum asking where you went or if there is any chance to get you back? funny that is.........

Guess your employer didn't get the message you're a misandrist.

Come on guys, is this shit necessary? At first I thought this was gold, but it's gone beyond petty now. He's not that bad with grammar. I've seen much worse. Even if he was poor in grammar skills, is it necessary to try and tear him down over it? News flash: not everyone is good at every subject, and that doesn't make them stupid! It makes them human!

Wow, where did that come from? I said nothing bad about you, I just replied to Sandmand :confused: But thanks for reminding me why I left that forum again :thumbsup: