I found wrinkles on my forehead today.

TeeJay410

24. Still no wrinkles.

Fucker.

It sucks because my dad is 52 and doesn't have that many wrinkles at all. My mom is 44, but I don't know the state of her forehead wrinkles because she gets Botox. Perhaps that's a sign in itself. I'm going to yell at my mom for giving me wrinkles at 21 next time I see her.

Stop! it's a trick, he just wants us to look more closely at him the next time he posts a pic. :P

inb4 Nasty Nate

edit

and on topic, I'm not sure I have any. I guess I have some... maybe laugh lines. I love to laugh and smile.

Edited by David_Bowie

Stop! it's a trick, he just wants us to look more closely at him the next time he posts a pic. :P

inb4 Nasty Nate

edit

and on topic, I'm not sure I have any. I guess I have some... maybe laugh lines. I love to laugh and smile.

Haha I'm out of the picture posting game for now. I posted some on this forum before but I forgot where.

I smoke a little bit, and laugh and smile a bunch. Maybe all that plus genetics is why my face is decaying. I'm like some fucked up Benjamin Button but in reverse!

Sad how women spend so much money and stress on keeping their youth. The secret is not to worry about it. I never worry and I look young for my age. People see the ring and go "YOU'RE MARRIED? ARN'T YOU SIXTEEN?".

So you actually look like a 16 year old boy? Damn, I could easily beat the shit out of you then. :rolleyes:

Sad how women spend so much money and stress on keeping their youth. The secret is not to worry about it. I never worry and I look young for my age. People see the ring and go "YOU'RE MARRIED? ARN'T YOU SIXTEEN?".

So you actually look like a 16 year old boy? Damn, I could easily beat the shit out of you then. :rolleyes:

BRTky.jpg

BRTky.jpg

Hahaha, I don't think I should've been called "badass" for that comment. Most like a coward looking to fight with kids instead of guys my age. :lol: