inside the "compound"

Dexterscollar

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that Red painting on the wall featured in CD booklet?? Looks familar with GNR artwork. I could be wrong

No, its not (as far as i remember)

but in this pic you can see the "Prostitue" art

249367_213708881993701_100000637714955_696442_331239_n.jpg

Very cool photos.

I'm surprised Axl doesn't have a dual monitor setup. Or maybe he does and we just can't see it. It appears he might have an imac or cinema display on the left and pc monitor on the right. Looks like he's watchin a youtube video.

Edited by brainsaber

I saw these pictures of FB earlier today. The cats are so beautiful.

It almost feels like you're snooping because you're looking at pictures of Axl's home and him sitting a his computer, but since the pictures are out there on the internet I'm guessing he's allowed them to be put out there.

Look at the puppy calender on the wall :lol:

The housekeepers house keeper leaked them :P

If I had a housekeeper, who left the house like that, I would fire her/him!

Needs to be cleaned up!

My kitchen is just as messy. If not more... :ph34r:

But you don't have a housekeeper, right?

Very cool photos. I'm not a big facebooker so I appreciate you sharing them here OP. Dexter (the cat) asked for these pics to be released because he was tired of Dijon hogging all the attention.

I'm surprised Axl doesn't have a dual monitor setup. Or maybe he does and we just can't see it. It appears he might have an imac or cinema display on the left and pc monitor on the right. Looks like he's watchin a youtube video.

Yes it was unfair. Dexter was here first. :-) Now they're both really cute but I admit I like Dijon better. :lol: