inside the "compound"

Dexterscollar

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl's cat is pretty adorable, also I think its cool that he's a "cat person" as much as i hate that term. cats are the shit

Made me wonder if he's done animal rescue stuff from time to time.

Remember the pics in diferent years of Axl n the guys with kangaroos? Well as far as i know Axl supports them.

You guys are seriously stalkerazzi creepmouse. :crazy:

It's the closest thing we'll get to an Axl Rose "Cribs".

As far as the comment about the fans just showing up and Axl opening his place up - anything's possible. Why did Ron Artest out of the blue treat a bunch of people to a movie? Just felt like having a get together. It's def. possible Axl could Tweet out to some fans in the area to listen to new music he's been working on, and just have a private party at an LA club to hear it.

You guys are seriously stalkerazzi creepmouse. :crazy:

It's the closest thing we'll get to an Axl Rose "Cribs".

As far as the comment about the fans just showing up and Axl opening his place up - anything's possible. Why did Ron Artest out of the blue treat a bunch of people to a movie? Just felt like having a get together. It's def. possible Axl could Tweet out to some fans in the area to listen to new music he's been working on, and just have a private party at an LA club to hear it.

Hi Dalsh,anything is definately possible if the timing is right.

I was just casually curmudgeon-ing w/em' :)

EDIT: Jesus has his own hole in the ceiling so light can shine on him

Just noticed that

Also - it appears Jesus is above a bathtub of some sort. Maybe when it rains, Jesus gets wet and the basin drains out the water?

Maybe the ceiling tiles are movable.

469503_420893837954511_1447031493_o.jpg

It appears Axl's desk hasn't moved in 20 years:

pKvIx.jpg

Just noticed that

Also - it appears Jesus is above a bathtub of some sort. Maybe when it rains, Jesus gets wet and the basin drains out the water?

That's a really nice touch.

pKvIx.jpg

Just noticed that

I don't see a "bathtub". I'm pretty much positive that's the glass rail wall surrounding the stairs.

Axl's cat is pretty adorable, also I think its cool that he's a "cat person" as much as i hate that term. cats are the shit

Made me wonder if he's done animal rescue stuff from time to time.

Remember the pics in diferent years of Axl n the guys with kangaroos? Well as far as i know Axl supports them.

Not Kangaroos,they are/were Wallabies,quite a bit smaller.

Still laughing at the "Jesus in the bathtub" speculations.

pKvIx.jpg

Just noticed that

I don't see a "bathtub". I'm pretty much positive that's the glass rail wall surrounding the stairs.

I think you're right, it must be the reflection of the area above the cross. You can see the painting/window reflected also.

Looks like Bumble on the cross with that beard :takethat:

I don't know about Jesus having his own bath but I think he'd have his own electronic matching Axl toilet

Ha! ! Gunns dontcha know "Cleanliness is next to Godliness?"

The link Im posting is from Betsy's page,she got invited to one of the Halloween parties years agp,and has scads of pics

on her site if you dig through it,I'm not going to though.

http://www.angelfire.com/ar2/AxlRose/

This page

Edited by sailaway

I don't know about Jesus having his own bath but I think he'd have his own electronic matching Axl toilet

Ha! ! Gunns dontcha know "Cleanliness is next to Godliness?"

The link Im posting is from Betsy's page,she got invited to one of the Halloween parties years agp,and has scads of pics

on her site if you dig through it,I'm not going to though.

http://www.angelfire.com/ar2/AxlRose/

This page

Thx for that, interesting :thumbsup:

An email from Axl. This is private property, and any use of this letter will be prosecuted.

A GREAT PORTION OF THIS EMAIL FROM AXL WAS DELETED!

MUCH OF THE CONTENT OF THIS EMAIL - ESPECIALLY THE FIRST HALF OR SO - HAS BEEN REMOVED OUT OF RESPECT FOR HIS PRIVACY!

HOWEVER, AFTER READING THESE OVER AND OVER - HERE ARE SOME PARTS OF THIS ONE AXL WROTE THAT I FEEL ARE INTERESTING AND APPROPRIATE TO SHARE WITH THE PUBLIC!

AS FOLLOWS TO BEGIN WHER AXL WAS WRITING MIDWAY:

On the subject of old Guns it was like a bad marriage. X XXXX XX XXXX XX XXX XXXXXX.

The new band will have all kinds of styles. We just wanted to shake up

the old timers and let the kids know somethin's comin'. Looks like it

worked. I watch all the cheap shots people take out of ignorance and

it just doesn't cease to amaze me. It's funny, just cause you give a

monkey a computer doesn't mean he won't crap his huggies!

Another reason was because of your wolves. XXX is my boy and I thought

your son would enjoy the other pets.

I caught the cookie picture on your website and it made me laugh!

You can say what you want about the trip. Just try not to give the

crazies to much to work with in regard to my home itself or xxxx.

I have appreciated your respect as well as your patience.

Thanx for everything,

All the best,

A-

and

Since I created this photo album, I decided I could share these pics and words on the pages before and following..because as of now - Axl has become public again, and these documents are no longer invasion of his privacy! What I wrote was awhile back, and was not at that time available for public view due to respect for Axl. As follows: This was written for our own little photo album for only us to share! This is property of Betsy Brinkley Kendrick. All rights reserved. These pages are locked in Tripod's directory. If anyone should access these pages, please notify me at - axlette1@hotmail.com.

Memories! There is no brief way to describe the entire wonderful weekend we enjoyed in LA/Malibu, but for our pleasure, here is a short version. I will not make any statements that could be used for publicity use to invade on Axl Rose's Privacy. Names, and exact occurrences, descriptions are left out.

To look at my email one Monday night, and see an incoming mail from a name I did not recognize inviting me to a party, meant nothing at first, and I deleted it! In my mind it was just another one of the loads of imposters who.

As I checked again, and saw the same email the next day - which I was trashing, I read closer. I realized that the phone numbers, info., and IP addy's were legitimate possibly, so I clicked reply, and gave my phone # at home while stating my disbelief, and that I probably would not be able to attend the party I was invited to, due to my kennel full of dogs.

However, as I was standing in the shower a little while later, Skotty informed me of a phone call. I said to have them call back in 10 minutes. The person on the phone said it was urgent & she had tried constantly to reach me, and stated her name as Beta. I then decided to answer the phone, at which time I found a most businesslike woman, who had already made flght plans, motel plans, etc.. I stated that I would not come without my daughter, as only myself & Skotty were invited. She said it was no problem to bring her along. Axl and Beta are most heartwarming and generous!

I told her I could not possibly fly out until Friday evening. Everything was confirmed.

Bonnie, Skotty, and myself then prepared, as my lifelong fear of flying was overcome with the overwhelming desire to meet Axl Rose!

We boarded the plane, flew out, and found it most wonderful. However, we missed our flight from Phoenix to LA, and we were concerned, but boarded the next flight out. Upon arriving at LA airport, it was very late at night, and almost empty. There was no car waiting as it had departed! So, we made phone calls to Axl's home and it heard recordings of the answering machine. My friend Ravi from online drove out to meet us! He stayed just in case we needed a place to go, and watched us leave the airport. Finally, as the employees helped watch for a limo, and listen for phone calls , it finally came through, and although they were angry that the driver had not waited, they immediately sent a limo to pick us up.

I suppose I slept about one total hour, and I had not slept for a few days before!

I showered, put on my jeans, and top, as Skotty & Bonnie helped themselves to huge breakfasts.

The next thing we knew we were riding off in the car sent for us along a most beautiful stretch from Hollywood to Malibu! I was astonished at the mountains being on one side, and the ocean on the other. Magnificent!

We arrived at Axl's, and walked in to a most gorgeous place with decorations everywhere, and rides for the children. We had no knowledge Axl was actually walking the grounds for hours dressed up for Halloween. He was adorable. There was food, music, cotton candy, candied apples, & everything one could imagine. I found it so wonderful that Axl had invited children's groups to join who were obviously disabled. How sweet!

Later, as we sat by the pool, and I wondered IF I was going to see Axl - I spotted right within perfect view a man who still had on his lower half of his costume, and I looked at my kids and said >>> "That is Axl!!!".

I got up, and he walked towards me as I approached him, and we hugged, and he shook Skotty's hand. As I had thought, he looked great! He seems so content, and mellow! We talked, and laughed. He is so pleasant and easy to be with. He asked me about my wolves, and proceeded to take me show me what we have in common! I enjoyed his company so very much. There were many interruptions. Tommy Stinson walked in, & Axl began telling us about a song called Madagascar he had just written, and how he wanted us to hear it.

Later on, after Axl had mingled a bit, he was nowhere around, and they motioned for me to come into his studio. Axl was wonderful, and talked openly about many things, and proceeded to let me hear some of the new music - including Madgascar. It was absolutely fantastic! I loved every moment! Being there with Axl - his open, honest, sweet, soothing voice - was incredible, as he talked about many things. Bonnie, meanwhile was searching for me and being bothered by onlookers who wanted to know "Who is that lady you are with?". Anyway, we talked, and shared. I accidentally smoked - not knowing I wasn't supposed to in his studio until I returned home and heard rumors of this! He said nothing, but only handed me a small cup for the ashes. After some time, we all boarded a bus to take us to Universal Studios in Hollywood! It was awesome! It seemed there were escalators everywhere, and we enjoyed the 3D show, the Maze, and the beauty of it all!

As the night continued, it was fnally time to board the bus back to Axl's. I was exhausted, and made it a point to get one more big hug! How wonderful & real he is, and very affectionate.

Everything seems like a dream!

I will never forget these moments!

Thankyou Axl! You are indeed a most special man to the world of GNR fans, and forever cherished by me!

For the fans - What did Axl wear? Mostly shorts and cargo pants with loose t-shirts.

He was very mellow, easy to talk to, and kind! I did not feel nervous at all! He also has a great sense of humor! Heis very "real"!

Edited by AGS