inside the "compound"

Dexterscollar

Arguing with whom? On speakers in London & bus in Poland - is this video or photos?

watch the end of the tel aviv video,grasshopper :popcorn:

You mean the one in the bar, she is talking to Axl & takes his arm to drag him away. Isn't he a little old to be partying with her? No wonder he gets negative comments when hanging around with these young girls, I understand they've known each other a long time but surely he doesn't have "grown up" conversations with these 20 something year olds.

That would be the one,she gets really pissy and flips the bitch switch when her attempt failed :lol:

I think she enjoys basking on the edge of the limelight.

There is no real need to have conversation,"grown up" or otherwise for some "20somethings" to serve a purpose. :popcorn:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arguing with whom? On speakers in London & bus in Poland - is this video or photos?

You mean the one in the bar, she is talking to Axl & takes his arm to drag him away. Isn't he a little old to be partying with her? No wonder he gets negative comments when hanging around with these young girls, I understand they've known each other a long time but surely he doesn't have "grown up" conversations with these 20 something year olds.

That would be the one,she gets really pissy and flips the bitch switch when her attempt failed :lol:

There is no real need to have conversation,"grown up" or otherwise for some "20somethings" to serve a purpose. :popcorn:

Being a model I guess she's used to the limelight & meeting up with high profile people.

Sorry I wasn't being condescending to you young people in your 20s with that comment, what I meant was how many women like Sasha or the other models would be interested in a 50yr old man if he wasn't well known & rich? I know in my 20s my father hadn't even gotten to 50 but I thought he was old.

Any other purpose? - yuck no. :lol:

Being a model I guess she's used to the limelight & meeting up with high profile people.

Sorry I wasn't being condescending to you young people in your 20s with that comment, what I meant was how many women like Sasha or the other models would be interested in a 50yr old man if he wasn't well known & rich? I know in my 20s my father hadn't even gotten to 50 but I thought he was old.

Any other purpose? - yuck no. :lol:

She models plus size bras,and obviously enjoys being in the public eye.She has been photoed wiith numerous celebs and at functions.

Do you honestly believe when you turn 50 they revoke your license to fuck,and all the testosterone magically evaporates and the testicle fairy comes and repossesses your sacks??

Age is relative junior. :jerkoff:

Edited by sailaway

469503_420893837954511_1447031493_o.jpg

It appears Axl's desk hasn't moved in 20 years:

pKvIx.jpg

EDIT: Jesus has his own hole in the ceiling so light can shine on him

Just noticed that

Also - it appears Jesus is above a bathtub of some sort. Maybe when it rains, Jesus gets wet and the basin drains out the water?

It's not a bloody bathtub, you idiot! The desk/computer area is on a mezzanine floor and there is a hand rail around the edge. If you looked over the edge it probably looks down to the lounge. I love mezzanines and his house looks really nice. It has a good sense of space with the light coming in at nice angles.

Kinda looks like Sasha in the cake lighting pic - could be, we don't know when that pic was taken.

Sasha and axl broke up in 2007 didnt they? there hasnt been any pic of them together in years.

She was dating (and was engaged to him in July 2010) Dan McMillan after Axl - he went out with both Jade Jagger and Kate Moss

http://www.dailymail...r-Dan-knee.html

Doesn't look like her at the end of the Tel Aviv nightclub video.... From interview with her from August 4, 2011 ( http://globalgrind.c...lingerie-photos ) : "After five nasty breaks-up, I am finally free and single," the love happy Aries beauty told us excitedly……

No pic of them together in years???

179212_392144830837248_1357444138_n.jpg

Isn't this Sasha taken in London in June? Some said it was her on the right.

z835.jpg

Out with Duff & Axl 2011

Obviously friends still.

thought the top pic was Fernando's girlfriend Carime Lobo ??? But it does kinda look like Sasha

Forgot about the second one - guess the friendship was re-established after she and Dan broke up...

Back on topic .... Its 9:16am in croatia, IMO in 3 or 4hrs Axl is gonna wake up, log into mygnrforum and get pissed at seeing all these pics taken inside his house(even though they were all already on the internets!)

I thought Fernando was married - no? Looks like the other brother must have kids as there is a photo around with Fernando's nephew, so that might mean Beta is a grandmother. :heart:

Fernando USED to be married to a model called Cynthia. When CD came out the liner notes thanks 'Fernando and Cynthia Lebeis'.

Fernando is currently dating a Brazilian model called Carimee Lobo - check out his twitter

twitter.com/FLebeis

On topic: any more pics of Axl's house ???

Edited by kittengirl

Kinda looks like Sasha in the cake lighting pic - could be, we don't know when that pic was taken.

Sasha and axl broke up in 2007 didnt they? there hasnt been any pic of them together in years.

She was dating (and was engaged to him in July 2010) Dan McMillan after Axl - he went out with both Jade Jagger and Kate Moss

http://www.dailymail...r-Dan-knee.html

Doesn't look like her at the end of the Tel Aviv nightclub video.... From interview with her from August 4, 2011 ( http://globalgrind.c...lingerie-photos ) : "After five nasty breaks-up, I am finally free and single," the love happy Aries beauty told us excitedly……

No pic of them together in years???

179212_392144830837248_1357444138_n.jpg

Isn't this Sasha taken in London in June? Some said it was her on the right.

z835.jpg

Out with Duff & Axl 2011

Obviously friends still.

thought the top pic was Fernando's girlfriend Carime Lobo ??? But it does kinda look like Sasha

Forgot about the second one - guess the friendship was re-established after she and Dan broke up...

lO

Back on topic .... Its 9:16am in croatia, IMO in 3 or 4hrs Axl is gonna wake up, log into mygnrforum and get pissed at seeing all these pics taken inside his house(even though they were all already on the internets!)

I thought Fernando was married - no? Looks like the other brother must have kids as there is a photo around with Fernando's nephew, so that might mean Beta is a grandmother. :heart:

Fernando USED to be married to a model called Cynthia. When CD came out the liner notes thanks 'Fernando and Cynthia Lebeis'.

Fernando is currently dating a Brazilian model called Carimee Lobo - check out his twitter

twitter.com/FLebeis

On topic: any more pics of Axl's house ???

Severalin that link to Betsys page I posted

Can you post those please?

And who is Betsy? Thanks for posting that link I will have to check that out later.

Can you post those please?

And who is Betsy? Thanks for posting that link I will have to check that out later.

Hello Daria :)

Betsy is an internet fan that got invited to one of the legendary halloween parties,years ago.She has lots pf pics and info %f you dig around her site.

I dont have the link handy at the moment but Im sure one of these nice people will help you with that,Ill try to swing by later tonight and hook you up.

I came across Betsy' site in the late 90s - remember thinking at the time that she and her kids were sooooo lucky to get invited to Axl's Halloween party. Great to see her pics again.

Edited by kittengirl

Can We Rename this the "Jesus in the Bathtub" topic??

http://www.viewfromthebleachers.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Jesusinthebathtub-thumbnail.jpg

Thanks for posting those links for Daria,props 2 ya :)

http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2012/05/splendora-family-finds-image-of-jesus-in-their-bathroom/

Edited by sailaway

LOL good idea sailaway

LOL good idea sailaway

Ha!Thanx ;)

I never knew so many listings for Bathtub Jesus there are,Now Im enlightened and frightened :P:nervous:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Ke-FFkZXxX4

Here you go for the Tel Aviv video.

Here's link to Betsy's page

http://www.angelfire.com/ar2/AxlRose/

Edit: posted this then realized rock4eva beat me by 1 minute! Haha. Great minds think alike !!!!!

Oops sorry, but yeah great minds do think alike.

I wonder how they found people to invite and how they selected them.

Edit: posted this then realized rock4eva beat me by 1 minute! Haha. Great minds think alike !!!!!

Betsy mentions "children's charities" being at party - but think she and axl met on Internet cos she is/was into breeding dogs and he was breeding wolfs(?) back then.

Not sure exactly, vaguely remember this from when I first saw her old site years ago......

I got some more in my home (ill be back from work in about an hour) i quickly searched for this one :thumbsup:

603462_419588488085046_164583976_n.jpg

Fuck me, who is that on the left

This photo's (or photo's) are staged. Who dresses like that and climbs onto a glass table, just to light candles. In all the photo's, the whole house looks too clean. Maybe this really is how Axl lives. If so, no wonder he don't like being around Slash who probably couldn't handle living in such an environment, it would probably kill all his creavitiy.

The plural of photo is photos,the property of one photo would be Photo's.

That said,why start the snarky Slash commentary? We all know what that degenerates into.

So Chillax :popcorn:

It was more a pro Axl pro Slash comment. I could be wrong, but i'm guessing the 2 work in different ways, and are possibly creative in different environments to each other. Thanks for the heads up on the word 'plural'

Axl's cat is pretty adorable, also I think its cool that he's a "cat person" as much as i hate that term. cats are the shit

Made me wonder if he's done animal rescue stuff from time to time.

Remember the pics in diferent years of Axl n the guys with kangaroos? Well as far as i know Axl supports them.

Not Kangaroos,they are/were Wallabies,quite a bit smaller.

Still laughing at the "Jesus in the bathtub" speculations.

So... after all these years... the wallabies were in his house (dont know if the picture is there, there are other pics with bumble, fortus n the guys) :rofl-lol:

He's an animal lover "He [told me] he keeps wallabies at his house," recalls photographer Simon Cross, who spent time with Rose in 2007.

RED WALLABY STARTS NOW!

axl.jpg

axlandskippy.jpg

Betsy mentions "children's charities" being at party - but think she and axl met on Internet cos she is/was into breeding dogs and he was breeding wolfs(?) back then.

Not sure exactly, vaguely remember this from when I first saw her old site years ago......

Not that I'd know but he prob. didn't breed wolves, there's places around the southwest that protect grey wolves & Mexican wolves. Julian Wolf Preserve near San Diego & Wolf Mtn Sanctuary are the ones I know about. Kind of a hike from LA though. He might be a deep pockets donor and have access, know how to handle them, and all that (kind of funny thinking of Axl wearing a park ranger outfit and those hats). But a lot of guys into that are anti zoo & anti circus.

I got some more in my home (ill be back from work in about an hour) i quickly searched for this one :thumbsup:

603462_419588488085046_164583976_n.jpg

99% sure, it's Sasha

I'd also say that all of these pictures from Axl's house are from 2006 and not recent because if you zoom in on the one with the Jesus Cross with Axl in the background, he does not have a mustache.

Axl last had a clean shaven face in or around 2006 if I remember correctly.