inside the "compound"

Dexterscollar

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl's cat is pretty adorable, also I think its cool that he's a "cat person" as much as i hate that term. cats are the shit

Made me wonder if he's done animal rescue stuff from time to time.

Remember the pics in diferent years of Axl n the guys with kangaroos? Well as far as i know Axl supports them.

Not Kangaroos,they are/were Wallabies,quite a bit smaller.

Still laughing at the "Jesus in the bathtub" speculations.

So... after all these years... the wallabies were in his house (dont know if the picture is there, there are other pics with bumble, fortus n the guys) :rofl-lol:

He's an animal lover "He [told me] he keeps wallabies at his house," recalls photographer Simon Cross, who spent time with Rose in 2007.

RED WALLABY STARTS NOW!

Ha!@ "operation red wallaby"

Ags, did you know the symbol firefox uses is actually a Red Panda? More useless trivia,I'm full of it,(or so I've been told)

Can't let a good double entandre' escape unwarily.

:thumbsup:

haha, no Sail, didnt know! was sure it was a fox! :lol: and i love to learn "fun facts" everyday...

look at him its the "are you kidding me" face :lol:

547900_422014934509068_933977740_n.jpg

probably a bottle of wine I could never afford (what is it?).

always just assume his house would be spotless...but i guess everyone eats toast! :takethat:

Is that one recent? Where'd it come from?

I don't know, but I don't think it's recent. It was on someone's Facebook site and I think it was posted around May time, but that doesn't mean it was taken then. Those teracotta floor tiles seem to be throughout a lot of the house.

Axl's cat is pretty adorable, also I think its cool that he's a "cat person" as much as i hate that term. cats are the shit

Made me wonder if he's done animal rescue stuff from time to time.

Remember the pics in diferent years of Axl n the guys with kangaroos? Well as far as i know Axl supports them.

Not Kangaroos,they are/were Wallabies,quite a bit smaller.

Still laughing at the "Jesus in the bathtub" speculations.

So... after all these years... the wallabies were in his house (dont know if the picture is there, there are other pics with bumble, fortus n the guys) :rofl-lol:

He's an animal lover "He [told me] he keeps wallabies at his house," recalls photographer Simon Cross, who spent time with Rose in 2007.

RED WALLABY STARTS NOW!

Ha!@ "operation red wallaby"

Ags, did you know the symbol firefox uses is actually a Red Panda? More useless trivia,I'm full of it,(or so I've been told)

Can't let a good double entandre' escape unwarily.

:thumbsup:

haha, no Sail, didnt know! was sure it was a fox! :lol: and i love to learn "fun facts" everyday...

probably a bottle of wine I could never afford (what is it?).

always just assume his house would be spotless...but i guess everyone eats toast! :takethat:

Port wine, aged 20 years (how long it sat in the barrel), not sure of the date. Saw it listed for 50-60, but if it's older, more.

As far as getting port wine - most liquor stores carry it, but they're something you have after a good dinner, before dessert, and usually dudes into cigars drink that or single malt scotch. I've seen port go for 10 bucks if it's a few years old, but they recommend you to open it after x amount of years, and that's where you call the winery or search online when that should be. Some people buy a case and either gift them out, or sell them when the value goes up.

It just shows the kitchen gets used a lot. Some people buy a huge house and never get to see it, or have the time off to enjoy it.

That cat is absolutely, flipping gorgeous. It's got so much attitude - you can tell he/she spends a lot of time around Axl. He seems to like gorgeous things with attitude!

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know why I can't view the pics from inside Axls place on here? I assume they were deleted? Anyway if anyone saved these or any others from there I'd love to see them, please PM me. I have one or two that I'm not sure most people have, would love to trade.

Does anyone know why I can't view the pics from inside Axls place on here? I assume they were deleted? Anyway if anyone saved these or any others from there I'd love to see them, please PM me. I have one or two that I'm not sure most people have, would love to trade.

Trade? They're common pics, available on the net. They weren't anything earth shattering. :lol:

I honestly couldn't understand this topic at all...

I thought there were pics inside, but aparently they were removed. The whole thing is not clear at all.

Anybody care to explain what's going on and what this topic is about? And if someone has the pics can they show it to me?

Edited by AndreCC

The only picture that was quite memorable was the one that depicted Axl directly under the crucifix from the 'Estranged' scene using a computer.

Edited by NGOG

I'm not sure if people believe the admins removed them, but I think you're pretty dumb to think that. It's probably more of a case of they were posted from a photobucket or something and the link to the image is gone. No big conspiracy.

I honestly couldn't understand this topic at all...

I thought there were pics inside, but aparently they were removed. The whole thing is not clear at all.

Anybody care to explain what's going on and what this topic is about? And if someone has the pics can they show it to me?

I don't see what the confusion is. It's a thread that had pics of the inside of Axl's house. The pics are no longer there most likely due to broken links or what have you. The title is merely tongue in cheek. I'm going from memory here but they were pictures of Axl's cats, the pic of Sasha and Beta lighting a lady bug cake, picture of the open front door and hallway from the inside, as someone else states the pic of Axl at his computer.

There's a lot of trolling in between, that's why it's confusing, but in any case i didn't say the mods removed the pictures, i merely said someone removed it, which could have been the user that actually posted them in the first place for example.

Anyways i would really be interested in seeing that Axl picture where he's seating with his computer. Never seen that before