inside the "compound"

Dexterscollar

I think it looks like he has the mustache? Hard to tell..

Besides, I don't think his hair was like that in 2006?

See I think it does. I see a shadow not a mustache.

Here is Axl and Sasha in 2006.

w_axl_rosedotcom_02687.jpg

Axl in that pic with the Jesus Cross looks the same but with a backwards baseball cap on (braids are under the cap) and a clean shaven face

2nqgkls.jpg

Edited by Tabitha27

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl shaved his goatee off in 2006 about september time for the KROQ show. Possibly in this time where these pictures have taken.

Also, I dont think thats a baseball cap but more of a bandanna he is wearing in the Jesus picture.

I reckon the jesus picture was taken 2008 onwards, possibly 09.

Edited by Axl_morris

What is so weird about determining when a pic was taken? There was a period when we had zero whereabouts of Axl let alone a photo and for all we know this jesus Axl pic could have been taken in 1998.

I will still say it was taken in 2006.

And the pic with beta lighting candles that is definately old because her hair color is black now so again I am going to say it was taken late 2006 or early 2007.

And an FYI to anyone who cares Sasha is friends with Vanessa Lebeis and that is why she "pops up" at times and she enjoys the free publicity.

Edited by Tabitha27

Every Time I look at the title of this topic It makes me think about Waco and the Branch Davidians.

Makes me think of some secret Scientology-type center that someone has to escape from. :lol:

Thanks for posting the link whoever did.

What's the deal with Sasha and Axl? Break-up/make-up type or just friends?

Edited by Dariablue

I got some more in my home (ill be back from work in about an hour) i quickly searched for this one :thumbsup:

603462_419588488085046_164583976_n.jpg

Fuck me, who is that on the left

This photo's (or photo's) are staged. Who dresses like that and climbs onto a glass table, just to light candles. In all the photo's, the whole house looks too clean. Maybe this really is how Axl lives. If so, no wonder he don't like being around Slash who probably couldn't handle living in such an environm

ent, it would probably kill all his creavitiy.

The plural of photo is photos,the property of one photo would be Photo's.

That said,why start the snarky Slash commentary? We all know what that degenerates into.

So Chillax :popcorn:

It was more a pro Axl pro Slash comment. I could be wrong, but i'm guessing the 2 work in different ways, and are possibly creative in different environments to each other. Thanks for the heads up on the word 'plural'

Sorry if I came across like a grammar-punctuation-nazi.

friends? :)

Axl's cat is pretty adorable, also I think its cool that he's a "cat person" as much as i hate that term. cats are the shit

Made me wonder if he's done animal rescue stuff from time to time.

Remember the pics in diferent years of Axl n the guys with kangaroos? Well as far as i know Axl supports them.

Not Kangaroos,they are/were Wallabies,quite a bit smaller.

Still laughing at the "Jesus in the bathtub" speculations.

So... after all these years... the wallabies were in his house (dont know if the picture is there, there are other pics with bumble, fortus n the guys) :rofl-lol:

He's an animal lover "He [told me] he keeps wallabies at his house," recalls photographer Simon Cross, who spent time with Rose in 2007.

RED WALLABY STARTS NOW!

axl.jpg

axlandskippy.jpg

Ha!@ "operation red wallaby"

Ags, did you know the symbol firefox uses is actually a Red Panda? More useless trivia,I'm full of it,(or so I've been told)

Can't let a good double entandre' escape unwarily.

:thumbsup:

Axl's cat is pretty adorable, also I think its cool that he's a "cat person" as much as i hate that term. cats are the shit

Remember the pics in diferent years of Axl n the guys with kangaroos? Well as far as i know Axl supports them.

So... after all these years... the wallabies were in his house (dont know if the picture is there, there are other pics with bumble, fortus n the guys) :rofl-lol:

He's an animal lover "He [told me] he keeps wallabies at his house," recalls photographer Simon Cross, who spent time with Rose in 2007.

RED WALLABY STARTS NOW!

Ags, did you know the symbol firefox uses is actually a Red Panda? More useless trivia,I'm full of it,(or so I've been told)

haha, no Sail, didnt know! was sure it was a fox! :lol: and i love to learn "fun facts" everyday...

look at him its the "are you kidding me" face :lol:

547900_422014934509068_933977740_n.jpg

RED WALLABY STARTS NOW!

haha, no Sail, didnt know! was sure it was a fox! :lol: and i love to learn "fun facts" everyday...

look at him its the "are you kidding me" face :lol:

547900_422014934509068_933977740_n.jpg

HA!! Ags,We need an emoticon of that look!! God knows I utilize it to excess!!

have a great day man :thumbsup:

jesus christ some of you people are sooo weird :confused:

12000 odd posts on an internet forum, yeah?

Your just as weird as the rest of us thumbsup.gif

Depends on what he posts about. It is a little stalkerish to be commenting on pix of cats etc but as long as you guys don't go to his house and harass the poor guy, it should be fine :thumbsup:

Depends on what he posts about. It is a little stalkerish to be commenting on pix of cats etc but as long as you guys don't go to his house and harass the poor guy, it should be fine :thumbsup:

It would be worth it to find out what the buttons on his toilet seat do. Seriously. What do they DO???tongue2.gif

He deserves his privacy, but the whole perception of him being a hermit/recluse makes people think he lives in some sort of dark place with no windows. He has a beautiful view he gets to see every day, he has people over, whether or not he takes the time to go enjoy it because he's got stuff on his mind's another story. How does a rock star live? There's a stereotype to that.

But living near a canyon, there's usually an issue when you have housepets and they get out, b/c of raptors, snakes, coyotes, etc. In other parts of SoCal, when you bring up canyons, some of us think about homeless tents or addicts getting high, or some flat out weird shit that looked like a sacrifice took place. Out there, it's pretty safe hiking, biking, depends on the road. His road doesn't have much of a running/biking lane so you're taking your life into your hands.

I'm sure if he took the UYI and AFD paintings down (if he still has the UYI one hanging), people would just think someone into art and not a rock star home.

It would be worth it to find out what the buttons on his toilet seat do. Seriously. What do they DO???tongue2.gif

Prob. a heated seat, bidet with settings, automatically raises and lowers the seat.

Prob. a heated seat, bidet with settings, automatically raises and lowers the seat.

I want one!!!