Please help me,

arnold layne

So I live in a college house, with another leaser and a sub-leaser who is here for another month. The sub-leaser is straight out insane.

Tonight, he got into a fight with his girlfriend, and I mean physical fight. His girlfriend went to the bars, and this guy had a girl over as well. The guy locked out his girlfriend from the house because he accused her of cheating on him, and when she came back a fight broke up, screaming, threats, and downright intolerable shit. He threatened me and my housemate. I don't feel safe here anymore.

I am telling him to leave tomorrow. He has to be out of the house. But what if he doesn't listen?

I don't want to get the police involved because my roommate smokes weed and I don't want to be liable for his actions, but at the same time this guy may seriously kill someone. I mean it. He may kill.

Does the rentors have any power to kick him out? Like I said he is a sub-leaser, taking the payment for another leaser in his place

If he doesn't leave tomorrow. I will.

Edited by arnold layne

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

So he threatened you and your housemate and the two of yous just decided to sleep on it and decide how to politely ask him to leave the next day? Fuckin' whats the matter with you man, there's two of you, kick the fuckin' cunt out and change the locks. In fact, lock the doors on him, kick his fuckin' head in, put his shit in fuckin' bin bags, call a locksmith, change the locks, drive out somewhere and chuck his shit in the street. Call the locksmith before you do any of the rest.

"if he don't leave tommorow, i'm leavin'", what a fuckin' bottler :lol: You gonna fuckin' cack your pants and leave your fuckin' gaff everytime someone snarls at you? Fuckin' hell man, have some self respect. "i don't feel safe here anymore", what are you, a fuckin' bird?

So basically if i just came around your house and went "look, you need to fuck off before i break your fuckin' legs" you're just gonna go, oh, alright then, honestly :rolleyes:

Edited by sugaraylen

Welcome to the real world buddy! ;) I had a next door neighbour lose the plot and threaten to batter me with a crowbar one night cos I was making a bit of a racket at a party. To be fair if there weren't 20 other people in my gaff I might have been a bit worried. Next time I saw the poor cunt he'd been kicked out by his missus and I gave him a couch to kip on for a couple of days while he sorted his craic out. Only found out recently that his missus was the same bird I'd picked up one night years before, crying her eyes out on a street corner in an Anne Summers nurses uniform! Was only then I realised why he had a problem with me. :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

In your neighbours defence, i bet everyone that knows you has thought about battering you with a crowbar at some point or another :lol:

In your neighbours defence, i bet everyone that knows you has thought about battering you with a crowbar at some point or another :lol:

Yeah you can tell by the fact I've got a record as long as my............ Oh yeah that's you y' cunt! :P

On topic though, is Nate saying that the mental fella is just dossing in the room without the landlord's permission or knowledge? If that's the case then he's paying the other tennant a few quid or something? So surely all Nate has to do is tell the fella who's mate it is to tell him to get t' fuck or tell the landlord he's got a squatter and tell him to get rid of him?

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah you can tell by the fact I've got a record as long as my............ Oh yeah that's you you cunt! :P

Four Dazey, hardly as long as your arm...unless your names Warick Davis :lol:

On topic though, is Nate saying that the mental fella is just dossing in the room without the landlord's permission or knowledge? If that's the case then he's paying the other tennant a few quid or something? So surely all Nate has to do is tell the fella who's mate it is to tell him to get t' fuck or tell the landlord he's got a squatter and tell him to get rid of him?

Yeah but the eviction process can take months, thats months of him living there with no rent so the landlord loses out and it looks like our Arnie is having trouble hackin' hours, nevermind weeks with this cunt.

But it's simple, if he ain't on the contract he don't live there so wait til he's out, call a locksmith, change the locks, chuck all his shit out in the street in bin bags or jus drive it out somewhere to dump it, make sure it ain't in the vicinity cuz then when the Filth turn up he sort of has evidence he lives there.

The only other way he can prove it is by showing he's been recieving correspondence there but even that ain't exactly a tenancy agreement. The other thing he can do is the electoral register but cops ain't gonna walk you down the town hall to see if you're on the electoral register, they got better fuckin' things to do. And even thats an if. I mean, he don't sound like the rock the vote type so far.

Personally, i say lock the doors on the cunt, get a big fuckin' bat, get your mate and go look, you're leavin' today, now you can either leave in a fuckin' ambulance with your head split open like Kennedy in Dallas or you can you can be a good boy, pack all your fuckin' shit and leave quietly, one way or another you ain't stoppin' here tonight. Prick, nothing worse than some cunt lauding it over you in your living space, proper liberty.

But if you don't fancy all the aggro just do the first one, it's really quite simple, whats he gonna do after that, how can he prove or claim any rights to the place after that?

Edited by sugaraylen

Yeah but the eviction process can take months, thats months of him living there with no rent so the landlord loses out and it looks like our Arnie is having trouble hackin' hours, nevermind weeks with this cunt.

Yeah I know that's the craic over here but I reckon it'd be different in the US woudn't it? I mean the guy is just straight up trespassing according to US law so they should have no bother getting shot (pun partially intended :lol:). But seriously have a look at the Daily Mail next time you see a story about squatters rights and read all the commments from Yanks up in fuckin' arms about it. On about shooting the cunts and all sorts so I don't think he'd have any chew gettin' rid of the cunt from a legal perspective.

It absolutely boggles the mind. No money for rent so just take over someone's house. What's next? No money for a car so just take someone's car? As I have said before, if you were in Texas and you went in my house I could shoot you. No questions asked. It would seem breaking and entering laws would apply but then we have been over and over that and still the laws have not been changed.

- Sharon, Dallas, Tx, USA, 24/11/2011 23:15

Link

:lol:

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah I know that's the craic over here but I reckon it'd be different in the US woudn't it? I mean the guy is just straight up trespassing according to US law so they should have no bother getting shot (pun partially intended). But seriously have a look at the Daily Mail next time you see a story about squatters rights and read all the commments from Yanks up in fuckin' arms about it. On about shooting the cunts and all sorts so I don't think he'd have any chew gettin' rid of the cunt from a legal perspective.

It absolutely boggles the mind. No money for rent so just take over someone's house. What's next? No money for a car so just take someone's car? As I have said before, if you were in Texas and you went in my house I could shoot you. No questions asked. It would seem breaking and entering laws would apply but then we have been over and over that and still the laws have not been changed.

- Sharon, Dallas, Tx, USA, 24/11/2011 23:15

Link

Thats even better then man, just get some mates together get tooled up and make him your fuckin' girlfriend, God i love the yanks, bless em :D

Guest Len B'stard

Lenny are you Irish? North London? I can't figure out what the fuck are half the slang terms you use, buddy. :lol: Jesus christ, man...

Watford, 20 minutes outside of London. Sorry by the way, just flows easier if i type like i talk :lol:

Gaff = place or house

Bird = female of the species

Bottler/a person lacking in bottle = coward

cack = poo (that ones the same around the world isn't it? :lol:)

The Filth = the police

aggro = aggravation

Dazey should be harder to understand than me, what reference point for the word 'craic' is there internationally? :lol: And Johnny Drama too, the fuckin' Aussie space-case!

Edited by sugaraylen

Lenny are you Irish? North London? I can't figure out what the fuck are half the slang terms you use, buddy. :lol: Jesus christ, man...

He's a dirty filthy Londoner from Kashmir! :lol:

North Weezy massiv represent :lol:

You two from the same manor Sandy?

Guest Len B'stard

Home of such staples of Gangland as...The Christ Church Fete and Jumble sale, The Cassiobury Park Guy Fawkes Night Fireworks display and last but not least, striking fear in the hearts of men since the early 60s, *gasp* the charity bake sale! :lol: Ill Manors n ting..

Dazey should be harder to understand than me, what reference point for the word 'craic' is there internationally? :lol: And Johnny Drama too, the fuckin' Aussie space-case!

Craic's all over the fuckin' shop you soppy tart! I'm from god's country you fuckin' heathen! You need to start talkin' proper like what I do and people might 'ave a fuckin' scooby what the fuck you're on about! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFLBvLxLJMI

You two from the same manor Sandy?

Aye lad - born and raised.

In that case, no offence to Len but what happened? :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

Craic's all over the fuckin' shop you soppy tart! I'm from god's country you fuckin' heathen! You need to start talkin' proper like what I do and people might 'ave a fuckin' scooby what the fuck you're on about! ;)

Gods country is Yorkshire, Redcar don't come under fuckin' Yorkshire...does it? :unsure: And come on, i ain't that fuckin' bad, in fact i hate all that, people that take that rhyming slang waaaayy too fuckin' far. Certain ones are just intrinsic like, "use your loaf" etc but people take it to ridiculous lengths. First of all, there's can't be that many cockneys on the fuckin' planet, what, born and bred within the sound of Bow bells?!?! There literally ain't enough area there for the amount of people gobbing off with that silly rhyming slang.

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/9622757.Khan_Line_drug_gang__thought_they_were_untouchable_/

recognise any of them Sandy?

Edited by sugaraylen

Gods country is Yorkshire, Redcar don't come under fuckin' Yorkshire...does it? :unsure:

Redcar is a seaside resort in the north east of England, and a major town in the unitary authority of Redcar and Cleveland in the ceremonial county of North Yorkshire.

Suck my plums, we're close enough! :P

Guest Len B'stard

Gods country is Yorkshire, Redcar don't come under fuckin' Yorkshire...does it? :unsure:

Redcar is a seaside resort in the north east of England, and a major town in the unitary authority of Redcar and Cleveland in the ceremonial county of North Yorkshire.

Suck my plums, we're close enough! :P

Gods country my arse, it's just a two bit Clacton that no one goes too :lol: