Do you smoke the marijuana?

arnold layne

Every fucking day. I don't care who knows about it or disapproves of it, it should be more legal than alcohol. I'm drunk as I write this and weed has never made me want to destroy humanity as much as I do right now.

:devilshades:

Guest Len B'stard

Yes, every day. In fact, i'm high now...woke up, racked up a spliff, slung on The A Team and i'm sitting here contemplating the possibilities of the day whilst watching the boys attend the funeral of their Special Force pal Ray Brynner. One thing i do know though is that there's another couple of spliffs comin' at some point. LOVE skunk, adore it, it's the only drug i've found to which there is literally no downside and honestly i don't think i'll ever stop smoking it. I'll never stop any drug really but i dont really do any of em regularly cept fags and skunk...booze there was a time and i do like a good piss up every so often but skunks the drug for me, no doubt, always has been always will me, married to the shit.

Smoking natural, legal alternatives occasionally now...

What natural, legal alternatives are there? The only one I know of is salvia and that sure as hell isn't something I'd want to be smoking occasionally. :lol: If you're talking about those "legal highs" - they're far from natural and, by all accounts, much much worse than marijuana health-wise.

I smoke but not routinely, once every couple weeks or so.

Daily for ~18 years, gave up about 2 months ago... Smoking natural, legal alternatives occasionally now...

Like what kind of natural, legal alternatives? Do they actually work?

Every fucking day. I don't care who knows about it or disapproves of it, it should be more legal than alcohol. I'm drunk as I write this and weed has never made me want to destroy humanity as much as I do right now.

:thumbsup:

Daily for ~18 years, gave up about 2 months ago... Smoking natural, legal alternatives occasionally now...

Like what kind of natural, legal alternatives? Do they actually work?

:thumbsup:

Sort of! Takes the edge off the day, helps me to relax and go to sleep somewhat, but still nowhere near the same stone. Lately i've been making my own mix of Damiana, Motherwort, Lions Tail and Passionflower! Cheap as chips, (about 5 bucks each for ~100g)which was but one of my few issues with pot lately.. Lions Tail(Leonotis leonurus) and damiana seem to be the most active of the lot, and all are found in commercial herbal mixes, as well as being used by some elders to steep tea from...

From the wiki on L.T,

"The dried leaves and flowers have a mild calming effect when smoked. In some users, the effects have been noted to be similar to the cannabinoid THC found in Cannabis, except that it is has a much less potent high, It has also been reported to cause mild euphoria, visual changes, dizziness, nausea, sweating, sedation and lightheadedness. Higher doses may cause heavy sedative effects.

It is sometimes used as a Cannabis substitute by recreational users looking to evade current laws on cannabis and other psychoactive plants. Leonotis leonorus is not currently scheduled under federal law in the United States. The smoke is reported to have an unpleasant taste and to be an irritant to the lungs and throat.

I have tried this mad hatter incense, along with a few other varieties aswell...

mad%20hatter%20herbal%20incense.jpg

but I find that my mixes taste better, and are still a lot cheaper!

I love the real stone of some quality skunk, and miss it plenty still, but this will suffice for now. Not that i'll ever turn down a bong of quality!, but doing something like this for a while, has given me a different perspective on a few things, let me be more focused on family and finances, whilst also amplifying the effects when I do get hold of some quality bud. I've also met some really interesting ( :crazy: !) people at the naturopathic pharmacy...

Also agree with the whole "should be more legal than alcohol" argument, the social effects and health problems caused by both aren't even comparable, and i've successfully used that point before a judge before.