Does anyone else hate superhero movies?

arnold layne

I am sure you have to enjoy some fiction movies or books. If not all you would like are documentaries. Superhero movies are cool as hell! Not all though!

Superhero movies are pretty terrible at this point. The Avengers was absolute shit. I still don't get why it was rated so highly by all the critics. Must be some payola going on.

I like movies that are original, meaning that they are unique in a sense that the move wasn't a book, wasn't a remake, but written specifically for the movie.

Name some of your favs?

Inception, Little Miss Sunshine, Big Lebowski etc.

Inception by the same director of the dark knight franchise! I love the movie Inception, but it has all the same concept of what you supposedly don't like in superhero movies. :tongue2:

The Batman movies are just as bad; clichely dramatic and dark, and boring.

Plus Bruce Wayne talks like a hooray for tolerance! when he's under a mask. :rolleyes: Talk normal you fuck!

I like movies that are original, meaning that they are unique in a sense that the move wasn't a book, wasn't a remake, but written specifically for the movie.

Name some of your favs?

Inception by the same director of the dark knight franchise! I love the movie Inception, but it has all the same concept of what you supposedly don't like in superhero movies. :tongue2:

No it doesn't. There's no superhero and the plot is original. Plus DiCaprio doesn't talk like a hooray for tolerance! trying to sound badass and mysterious.

The Batman movies are just as bad; clichely dramatic and dark, and boring.

Plus Bruce Wayne talks like a hooray for tolerance! when he's under a mask. :rolleyes: Talk normal you fuck!

Name some of your favs?

No it doesn't. There's no superhero and the plot is original. Plus DiCaprio doesn't talk like a hooray for tolerance! trying to sound badass and mysterious.

No their is no superheroes. The whole movie is just based on something that is impossible to happen. The times you write your hate for superhero movies, you make it seem that your dislike is because it is fiction. Their is nothing more fiction than Inception.

I like super hero movies.

Me too.

I still haven't seen The Avengers but I love the first Iron Man and Thor was unexpectedly awesome.

Oh, and the Hulk with Norton was enjoyable as well. They're just movies, I can usually turn off any expectations and sit back and enjoy.

God they suck.

Batman can eat a dick, so can superman, Iron Man, Fantastic Four, Avengers, etc. Stop polluting the movie theaters with shitty unoriginal movies please!

I like the Dark Knight movie, but overall i'm with you on this one.

I don't care superheroes and their movies since i was 11 years old..

The three major ones that have come out this year (Dark Knight Rises, Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man) have been well above average. But there are way too many of them, and I'm sort of looking forward to their popularity waning so Hollywood can find another lazy, derivative cash grab summer blockbuster formula.