Were the 2000s the worst decade in modern history?

arnold layne

Guest Len B'stard
Well it's defined in science as sometime in the 50's I think. That's cos there came a point in that era when all the nuclear testing we'd carried out buggered up things in the atmosphere to the point where carbon dating of anything beyond that point would be invalid

Shows what i fuckin' know, i was gonna say after the industrial revolution :lol:

Well it's defined in science as sometime in the 50's I think. That's cos there came a point in that era when all the nuclear testing we'd carried out buggered up things in the atmosphere to the point where carbon dating of anything beyond that point would be invalid

Shows what i fuckin' know, i was gonna say after the industrial revolution :lol:

It's anything after the middle ages really but I had to be a contrary cuntbag! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Shows what i fuckin' know, i was gonna say after the industrial revolution

It's anything after the middle ages really but I had to be a contrary cuntbag!

You're doing well Dazey, i must say, if Her Maj' gave out Knighthoods for it, you'd be top of her list, i'd make sure of it :lol:

I think everyone has a different point of view over the past decade, but it ties more into quality of life issues. We're still too close to figure out the damage done in the 2000s, or how far a lot of it goes back, that led up to the problems we face today.

Don't depend on the government to take care of you though. If it happens, great. Just don't expect it. Eventually, you're going to be paying for body parts, or be on a waiting list waiting for a donor. Some diseases will be cured or curtailed, others will start popping up. That gets into the conspiracy theory zone.

Reality TV completely took over because it's cheap to make, and the money made back is unbelievable. The production crew I think is union though.

As far as arts - music is cheaper to record, anyone can make a You Tube video, moviemaking can be done by anyone, all you need's a good story. Festival shows are where you get to hear new music and film. MTV is a lifestyle channel, animation is unbelievably realistic now, becoming a tattoo artist is considered a legit career.

Guest Len B'stard

I think everyone has a different point of view over the past decade, but it ties more into quality of life issues. We're still too close to figure out the damage done in the 2000s, or how far a lot of it goes back, that led up to the problems we face today.

Don't depend on the government to take care of you though. If it happens, great. Just don't expect it. Eventually, you're going to be paying for body parts, or be on a waiting list waiting for a donor. Some diseases will be cured or curtailed, others will start popping up. That gets into the conspiracy theory zone.

Reality TV completely took over because it's cheap to make, and the money made back is unbelievable. The production crew I think is union though.

As far as arts - music is cheaper to record, anyone can make a You Tube video, moviemaking can be done by anyone, all you need's a good story. Festival shows are where you get to hear new music and film. MTV is a lifestyle channel, animation is unbelievably realistic now, becoming a tattoo artist is considered a legit career.

Fuckin' spot on mate, definitely agreed, all the tools are there if you wanna get something going, problem is lazy cunts these days (of which i am one) just wanted culture handed to them, or to happen for them but thing is, you gotta participate, get off your fucking fanny adams and get something going or else shut the fuck up and don't moan when you're generation ain't worth a shit...cuz all that really means is you ain't worth a shit.