Anyone else love this performance?

Tyler Drama

This is definitely one of the best performances by this line-up I've ever heard. Besides DJ screwing around for most of the song, each band member adds a little something extra. One of my favorite parts is Bumblefoot's guitar in the chorus. It's kind of jazzy. And if you listen to the whole thing, you'll notice that this is actually an extended version of this song. Frank transitions into one final jam over the verse at the end and Axl sings the lyrics to the chorus. And speaking of that chorus, I want you all to also watch this video from 4:35 to the end (which is right before they performed the above video of ITW). Axl explains how he thinks the chorus sounds stupid and that it's more of a joke song.

The whole concert is on there if you're interested, I love If The World & the whole look of the band at this time.

I was speaking to my Japanese friend who speaks English quite well & she said the explanation he gave about the song wouldn't have been understood by most of the Japanese fans, she said they learn the words to english songs by repetition but don't actually understand the meaning.

After seeing these vids i really miss ITW live

I remember being in the show and hearing ITW for the first time ever, I was like "wait, this actually sounds decent". I enjoyed the song, when I heard the album version few months later I thought "wtf?". :laugh:

Ever hear the ITW leak? It was a little better than the offical release.

I find a lot of CD songs are better live.