Why GNR memebers dont go here?

NachoLZ

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say the Axl chats were about the coolest fan thing I've ever experienced, along with the 06 Trunk interview/radio show... it was hilarious. He's hilarious. He'd have a great Podcast.

Best thing I remember was Sabastian saying "you TELLING IT HOW IT IS back then Axl!" and Axl says "more like... telling it how it WASN'T", lol.

In general, when they get on, people misbehave and are annoying. I genuinely think Axl's feelings were hurt post-Axl Chats from something that happened on forums. The unhappy but very vocal minority.

You are on Target,why come to be abused? Makes no sense to me.

In general, when they get on, people misbehave and are annoying. I genuinely think Axl's feelings were hurt post-Axl Chats from something that happened on forums. The unhappy but very vocal minority.

So why doesn't Axl participate in chats on the official forum or HTGTH?

axl should to come here to the new chat :takethat:

Hi there Y.G.

Can't answer that with any certainty,so I won't attempt to Speculate-too much of that going around already.

Are you same SN on official forum? (you never know for sure)

Hi there Y.G.

Can't answer that with any certainty,so I won't attempt to Speculate-too much of that going around already.

Heya!

Nah, I'm not on the official forum. It's someone else.

Edited by Young_Gun

Hi there Y.G.

Heya!

figures,thought Id ask- have a great night :)

Hi there Y.G.

Heya!

figures,thought Id ask- have a great night :)

You too :) I don't spend too much time on the Guns forums as much as I used to. Better this way I think, kept getting my hopes up for new material every year lol.

Edited by Young_Gun

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I think most people were respectful towards all three (Axl, Bumblefoot and Ashba) when they were here. Nothing weird with that people started bashing Axl and Bumblefoot when they started to get obnoxious towards forum members though. I don't know if Bumblefoot tried to be as "cool" as Axl and attack teenagers on a message board, but to me it just felt extremely unprofessional, embarrassing, immature and awkward when he did it. The man is what? 45? 50? He came on here to bash teenagers. In his position and age he should know better. How much more pathetic can it be?

I think most people were respectful towards all three (Axl, Bumblefoot and Ashba) when they were here. Nothing weird with that people started bashing Axl and Bumblefoot when they started to get obnoxious towards forum members though. I don't know if Bumblefoot tried to be as "cool" as Axl and attack teenagers on a message board, but to me it just felt extremely unprofessional, embarrassing, immature and awkward when he did it. The man is what? 45? 50? He came on here to bash teenagers. In his position and age he should know better. How much more pathetic can it be?

To be honest with you, Axl really didn't get much hate at all. People sucked up to him (understandably! myself included!). I remember OTHAFA, a guy who talked shit on Axl for years, even kissed his ass. There's this weird perception that, just because one or two people who didn't know Dexter was Axl were rude to him, people treated him unkindly. The truth is, he was greeted pretty warmly. To the point where every time I refreshed my page, there were a number of new replies expressing their gratitude/respect toward him.

To be honest with you, Axl really didn't get much hate at all. People sucked up to him (understandably! myself included!). I remember OTHAFA, a guy who talked shit on Axl for years, even kissed his ass. There's this weird perception that, just because one or two people who didn't know Dexter was Axl were rude to him, people treated him unkindly. The truth is, he was greeted pretty warmly. To the point where every time I refreshed my page, there were a number of new replies expressing their gratitude/respect toward him.

hmm, i wasn't around back then, i just figured it was a cupcake fest so he stopped by and never came back?

hmm, i wasn't around back then, i just figured it was a troll fest so he stopped by and never came back?

I wasn't around for BBF or DJ. Just Axl. But yeah, people were honestly pretty cool with him, overall. even the dude he initially argued with (who was it, superfuzz? i forget!) kind of sheepishly admitted he was at fault later in the topic. it wasn't a very hostile night - everybody was just psyched that Axl Fucking Rose was posting here! :takethat:

was a great night. he responded to a couple of my posts, too, so that was cool! (i asked him about mickey rourke, iirc.)

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

He came on here to bash teenagers.

He came on here to chat with fans and responded to "teenagers" who bashed him. You're being pretty harsh on a guy who has a well established reputation of being awesome to his fans and people who approach him. JMO.

Obviously he has that reputation. I'm sure he worked hard to get it and it's well deserved, but what he did there was beyond pathetic to me. My guess is that he was drunk, came online to chat or whatever, but when people bashed him, he lost it and started bashing those people back. Like I said, extremely unprofessional and immature.

True. My comment was about Bumblefoot more than Axl though. Axl got a few bashing comments, but 99% were definitely ass kissing. Myself included. :lol:

I've been nice to all of them whenever they've come on here though. With the exception when I made some comment about when Bumblefoot bashed people in like 20 of his posts.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Guest Broskirose

I think it's obvious to anyone with a basic comprehension of the English language that Bumblefoot's comments were tongue in cheek.